Race Play

BilliJo Aldrin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

But i'm not basing my relationship on his race, hes a guy that happens to be black and he gets off on using that word. Race has nothing to do with it really

janetosilio did gave the definition of raceplay :

20 hours ago, janetosilio said:

A form of sexual roleplay in which the players act out racially-charged situations, such as interracial slave-master relationships”

I've bolded the important point. It is a form of sexual roleplay.

Good to hear that your relationship with this guy is not limited to sexual roleplay. You can try to extend and compare with other forms of sexual roleplay such as nurse and doctor. Does it mean that these two persons are having a medical relationship? I don't think so, nonetheless they do this kind of sexual roleplay.

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

so rappers calling themselves n*****s are slandering themselves? You take your enemies slanders and use them yourself to empower yourself not denegrate yourself.

Rappers use both versions and in the contexts mentioned in the above side note - one is derogatory and one is not, simple as that.

Individual people may see such differently and that is good for them but it does not change how such terms are seen and used by society as a whole, for better or for worse and like it or not.

3 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

janetosilio did gave the definition of raceplay :

I've bolded the important point. It is a form of sexual roleplay.

Good to hear that your relationship with this guy is not limited to sexual roleplay. You can try to extend and compare with other forms of sexual roleplay such as nurse and doctor. Does it mean that these two persons are having a medical relationship? I don't think so, nonetheless they do this kind of sexual roleplay.

Actually  I never use that word with my bf, neither of us likes it. I'm referring to some stranger i met one day, he got off on it, so whatever

28 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

so rappers calling themselves n*****s are slandering themselves? You take your enemies slanders and use them yourself to empower yourself not denegrate yourself.

Are you sure they're using this word to empower themselves and where is the sexual roleplay in this either?

It sounds like you're extending the raceplay outside of its context which would then make it look like an evil thing.

I believe I don't have to tell you that there are many forms of sexual fantasies and even some very forceful and painful sexual roleplays, right? However if you believe that this kind of persons doing this kind of extreme sexual roleplays are also cautioning and supporting tortures or criminal acts, you're most certainly wrong. They do not.

So I don't really see the point to extend a form of sexual roleplay outside of its context because it really doesn't sound relevant.

4 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Are you sure they're using this word to empower themselves and where is the sexual roleplay in this either?

It sounds like you're extending the raceplay outside of its context which would then make it look like an evil thing.

I believe I don't have to tell you that there are many forms of sexual fantasies and even some very forceful and painful sexual roleplays, right? However if you believe that this kind of persons doing this kind of extreme sexual roleplays are also cautioning and supporting tortures or criminal acts, you're most certainly wrong. They do not.

So I don't really see the point to extend a form of sexual roleplay outside of its context because it really doesn't sound relevant.

so black guys in rl greet each other by saying 'sup n****r because its a form of sexual rp?

some black guys call each other n*****r, for whatever reason, its just how it.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
aded a line

3 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

It is not a raceplay.

did i say it was? i said people take derogatory words used by others against them to empower themselves.

People in SL might call me a s**t as an insult, i'm like yes I'm a s**t so what? My s**ty gfs use it all the time to describe themselves

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
had to remove some of the asterics in a "bad" word

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

did i say it was?

No you did not. You asked and I answered, simple as that.

2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

People in SL might call me a ***** as an insult, i'm like yes I'm a ***** so what? My *****ty gfs use it all the time to describe themselves

Yes, that's my point. Context matters. Outside or inside a sexual intercourse, it is not said with the same intention, the same meaning and therefore it's not the same thing either.

1 minute ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

No you did not. You asked and I answered, simple as that.

Yes, that's my point. Context matters. Outside or inside a sexual intercourse, it is not said with the same intention, the same meaning and therefore it's not the same thing either.

my gfs and me call each other s**t all the time, just like some black guys might call each other n****r.

Oh, you f**ked 3 guys last night? Oh you s**t.

I've lost entirely the point you are trying to make.

but

calling a guy n****r during sex because he asked me to isn't raceplay, 

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

did i say it was? i said people take derogatory words used by others against them to empower themselves.

People in SL might call me a s**t as an insult, i'm like yes I'm a s**t so what? My s**ty gfs use it all the time to describe themselves

Yeah, but you really are a snot, BilliJo. Everybody knows it. So it's not an insult.

What's more empowering, to be a snot or to be called one?

;-).

2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

calling a guy n****r during sex because he asked me to isn't raceplay, 

There is where you are quite wrong and as long as you contend such, will continue to be wrong.

Read the many definitions of race play presented to you through the thread: Any use of a derogatory term for the race of your partner during the course of sex does indeed fall under race play. That it is what said partner gets off on does not invalidate this nor does the appropriation and alteration of such language outside of sexual situations change this either.

You could argue that using such language during sex is both race play and denigration play and also be quite correct.

18 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

There is where you are quite wrong and as long as you contend such, will continue to be wrong.

Read the many definitions of race play presented to you through the thread: Any use of a derogatory term for the race of your partner during the course of sex does indeed fall under race play. That it is what said partner gets off on does not invalidate this nor does the appropriation and alteration of such language outside of sexual situations change this either.

You could argue that using such language during sex is both race play and denigration play and also be quite correct.

the guy calls himself a n****r as a source of empowerment, I'm  denigrating him by complying with his request to use it?

Suppose I said "sorry sir I'm not gonna call you n****r because to use that word would insult you and degrade u as a human being.

Hes gonna say shut the f**k up b**ch and just do what I say.

I can't win. I guess  I should just play it safe and stick with my own race.... but omg won't that make me a racist?

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
too many asterics again

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

the guy calls himself a n****r as a source of empowerment, I'm  denigrating him by complying with his request to use it?

Suppose I said "sorry sir I'm not gonna call you n****r because to use that word would insult you and degrade u as a human being.

Hes gonna say shut the f**k up b**ch and just do what I say.

I can't win. I guess  I should just play it safe and stick with my own race.... but omg won't that make me a racist?

It is not at all difficult to understand exactly what has been written and rewritten in response to you thus far nor are any of the concepts that have been presented to you since you began this side show that difficult to comprehend.

The only explanation at this point is that you are now trolling and quite frankly I am not in the mood to indulge you any further.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

It is not at all difficult to understand exactly what has been written and rewritten in response to you thus far nor are any of the concepts that have been presented to you since you began this side show that difficult to comprehend.

The only explanation at this point is that you are now trolling and quite frankly I am not in the mood to indulge you any further.

When others reply they are engaging in thoughtful debate,  I reply, I'm trolling.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

11 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

When others reply they are engaging in thoughtful debate,  I reply, I'm trolling.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Your last few replies have been nothing more than reiterating the same thing while seemingly refusing to grasp/understand what has been presented to you while the most recent prior to the one I a responding to really does read as the sort of response one who is simply trolling would give.

The information presented was in a form that really is not all that hard to parse, assuming that you're actually trying to parse it.

So if you aren't trolling then tell me which part of what has been presented to you, you find so difficult to parse? Which concept are you having trouble with?

I have no issue whatsoever with thoughtful debate or with answering honest questions.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Guess you've never done a rodeo f**k then

Hmm. Somehow I've managed to miss this variation before.

Assuming that we're talking RL rather than SL, and that it's not consensual role play (which would surely defeat the point), how is this not rape?

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hmm. Somehow I've managed to miss this variation before.

Assuming that we're talking RL rather than SL, and that it's not consensual role play (which would surely defeat the point), how is this not rape?

actually its a joke but since its not pg i'm not gonna try and write a convoluted version to avoid the censors

54 minutes ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

' Edited 1 hour ago by BilliJo Aldrin
too many asterics again '

:) The word I believe is Asterisk, plural has an S. I always remember as it was always my, ahem, A*** to risk.

Brought to you by the department of pointless yet correct Interjections. Carry on now...

cool thank you 

2 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Your last few replies have been nothing more than reiterating the same thing while seemingly refusing to grasp/understand what has been presented to you while the most recent prior to the one I a responding to really does read as the sort of response one who is simply trolling would give.

The information presented was in a form that really is not all that hard to parse, assuming that you're actually trying to parse it.

So if you aren't trolling then tell me which part of what has been presented to you, you find so difficult to parse? Which concept are you having trouble with?

I have no issue whatsoever with thoughtful debate or with answering honest questions.

the whole point was to find out a definition of raceplay but since there are many definitions offered all i can do is look into my own heart for the answer so no i dont engage in race play and people that know me well know i dont either

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.