add more tattoos layer

Kedavra92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Tattoos are a clothing layer.  You can wear up to 60 total clothing layers of any type, by using the ADD command instead of WEAR (Wear replaces any current items of the same type with the new item).

If you are wearing 60 tattoos, I am not sure I want to see it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Kedavra92 said:

Hi, I´m full of tattoos can't add more, there are any option to add more?

Lindal's reply is for system bodies. You can wear up to 60 tattoos on them - 58 if you also want to dress decent enough for M rated sims. Just remember to use "Add" rather than "Wear" when you apply them.

Mesh bodies are trickier, they only have three (sometimes fewer) layers for clothes and tattoos and the different layers are disctinctively different. Depending on the brand it may or may not be possible to use the underwear layer for additional tattoos but's that's it.

Some people wear multiple mesh bodies on top of each other to get more tattoo layers. That works if you do it right (make sure all but one of the bodies have fully transparent skins etc.) but it's a very clumsy solution and you don't have to wear many mesh bodies to become a lag monster nobody but you yourself will ever see.

The best solution both for system and mesh bodies is to merge all the tattoo textures into one or two (one for the upper body, one for the lower) in an image editor but you can only do that if you made the tattoos yourself or if you can somehow persuade the makers to give you full perm copies of their textures.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.