what is harrasment classed as in sl when it comes to another in private chat or in general

wargon1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

I doubt if a shouting match or a one time exchange of insults would be considered harassment. 

It would have to be persistent and long term to the point of affecting the quality of your second life experience before being considered harassment.

But if you read all about abuse in the above lint, it says YOU have the power to block the offending person.

i was wonder so

for example someone send you a notecard

like janedoe resident sends notecard

to johndoe resident who is owner of a sim

calls him in the notecard few things a someone who lies and a stocker then says i talked to people who now you for that fact woodnt this be classed as harrisment

On 12/11/2017 at 4:21 AM, wargon1 said:

like janedoe resident sends notecard

to johndoe resident who is owner of a sim

calls him in the notecard few things....woodnt this be classed as harrisment

Drama happens. So one off, maybe two off Johndoe should drink a cup of cement and harden up. Mute her hiney plus ignore her.

But if she keeps up with it, over and over, to the point she has become hysterical and rabid and is using alts and group chats, then report her for harassment. And Mute her hiney plus ignore her.

The best results will always be obtained from staying chilled and ignoring her drama, sometimes that needs you to be strong and let things slide.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.