I want to upgrade to a premium account can I pay quartly or will the whole year be taken at once?

Babe Hellershanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to upgrade to a premium account can I pay quartly or will the whole year be taken at once? I want to pay 22.50 every quarter but you posting says " the membership is charged immediately" is that the whole year or just the quarter? When would the next charge be? I need to know because the economy is tight and I can't have funds disapearing without me agreeing, a friend of mine told me that he had issues where his credit card was being charged without his ok. This scares me. I can open an account and only put this money in it when it was due. Please help me I have been on here since 2008 and I would love to bulid my log cabin.

2 answers to this question

Membership is billed according to the option you chose, either monthly, quaterly, or yearly. And it is due every month, every 3 months or every year. LL does NOT charge your credit card without your ok. When you select to be billed in either option you are telling them it is ok to bill you every month, 3 months or year.

In addition to Darrens perfect answer, if you do not want your CC charged when your membership renewal fee is payable you can add a $US credit to your SL account, either by selling Lindens or by using the Increase Credit link in the Lindex section on the left of your dashboard.

LL will always use any account credit to pay fees before charging your CC.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.