Looking for a certain kind of viewer.

Velk Kerang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I normally use Firestorm or Singularity now days since Ctrl Alt Studio is no longer being developed. I prefer the way Singularity renders the graphics in that viewer because I have found it just runs smoother and faster on any pc I have ever gamed on. I prefer Firestorms options though such as shows friends only, the appearance section that pulls up all the items in the My Outfits folder and using viewer AO instead of needing a hud and I generally use that viewer more, but it has always been an extreme resource hog. Ctrl Alt Studio was like my happy medium for me between the two viewers for me. Does anyone know of another viewer out there that has those features and the old school style interface as these viewers have by chance? Thanks in advance. :)

Viewers that have the old V1 user interface: Singularity, CoolVL Viewer & Firestorm (using Vintage or Latency skins).
Show friends only option: Only Firestorm has this as far as I'm aware.
Appearance panel: All V5 based viewers have this (all viewers apart from Singularity & CoolVL viewer).
Viewer AO: Firestorm & Alchemy viewer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 4:44 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Viewers that have the old V1 user interface: Singularity, CoolVL Viewer & Firestorm (using Vintage or Latency skins).
Show friends only option: Only Firestorm has this as far as I'm aware.
Appearance panel: All V5 based viewers have this (all viewers apart from Singularity & CoolVL viewer).
Viewer AO: Firestorm & Alchemy viewer.

Thanks I appreciate it. Looks like I am just going to have to rotate between Firestorm and Singularity then until another viewer like Ctrl, Alt, Studio comes out again. Win some and ya loose some so guess those are the breaks. lol Thanks again for the info.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 4:08 PM, Velk Kerang said:

Thanks I appreciate it. Looks like I am just going to have to rotate between Firestorm and Singularity then until another viewer like Ctrl, Alt, Studio comes out again. Win some and ya loose some so guess those are the breaks. lol Thanks again for the info.. :)

Yeah, that's what I do, just switch between the two, I feel your pain :)

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.