What did your avatar look like when you first started SL?

Vin Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:12 PM, Chic Aeon said:

chic_profile2.jpg.39486c0f7880c0603d80dba1b174ed8c.jpg

Feb 2, 2008

Camping at Calla for hair. 

OMG, I remember doing that!!  I liked to play the "Simon" game they had at the camping area, and also people watching and profile perving.  I remember being fascinated with the bling one girl was wearing!

• Like 2

I found a couple more that are fairly old, at least 2007 or earlier. The first one is in my first home so was probably closer to my birth. The other one is in my second castle, so a bit later.

I just remembered how  much I hated it when you had bell sleeves and all you could see is flesh colored interior unless you wore dark arm warmers under it.

newb.png

Gothy Me.jpg

Edited by Dementia Obviate
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 5:49 PM, DemeraraGirl said:

I'm from December, 2013 and this is the first look I have saved in my Outfits folder.

Snapshot_3488.png.736b883973d791e3ce0dfb4118db6617.png

This is a picture from 8th June 2014 and it was taken using a photobooth at Tableau. I remember spent a lot of time in there trying all the animations. Good days!

Snapshot1_009111.png.98ef5adccb6200f6860254ceeb9b9791.png

And this is me now, all mesh. Taken on 17th April 2018.

Snapshot_2022.png.72cde4c1e2b93970d9d6ddb39c11935e.png

WOW! If you don't mind my asking, where did you get your shape and skin? I promise not to clone you, lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

WOW! If you don't mind my asking, where did you get your shape and skin? I promise not to clone you, lol!

I don't mind at all. ?

On last picture I'm using the YS&YS skin tone included on Vista Zoe head and on first pics I'm using a Deetalez skin named Paige for system head/body. Both shapes were made by me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Back then and now.

A9E89E80-AC35-4776-84DB-D0111907CF47.jpeg

08964715-6ADD-440E-B3C0-35315A6B20BF.jpeg

You  should do a Storm shoot.. Your current avatar would make a great updated Storm..Not a Halle berry Storm but your own version..I bet you would pull off an awesome unique version..

Just looking at your forum Avatar,the idea came to me.. I just couldn't keep it to myself hehehehe

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You  should do a Storm shoot.. Your current avatar would make a great updated Storm..Not a Halle berry Storm but your own version..I bet you would pull off an awesome unique version..

Just looking at your forum Avatar,the idea came to me.. I just couldn't keep it to myself hehehehe

Ooo that’s a really good idea actually ? although I never watched the x-men series. Is that where she’s from? Still though, I’d definitely do something like that for a future idea for a photo ❤️

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Ashlyn Voir said:

Ooo that’s a really good idea actually ? although I never watched the x-men series. Is that where she’s from? Still though, I’d definitely do something like that for a future idea for a photo ❤️

Yea,they had two storms..they have Hallie Berry and then later a younger version..

Oh and you know who else would be great to do?

Domino from Deadpool two

This is Domino and her super power is good luck.. Which is like the best super power to have hehehehe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yea,they had two storms..they have Hallie Berry and then later a younger version..

Oh and you know who else would be great to do?

Domino from Deadpool two

This is Domino and her super power is good luck.. Which is like the best super power to have hehehehe

I could do a combination of the two! :o I’ll just have to find the right outfits to do so, but I think I’ll give it a try :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I was just looking through picture and came past this one..

I totally forgot about this hair.. I used to love this hair but can't remember who made it..hehehe

Nov 18 2006

I was 4 months old then..I remember that day pretty clear too..

44052585932_92bc0641fd_o.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was just looking through picture and came past this one..

I totally forgot about this hair.. I used to love this hair but can't remember who made it..hehehe

Nov 18 2006

I was 4 months old then..I remember that day pretty clear too..

44052585932_92bc0641fd_o.png

I'm nearly four months old......*innocent whistle *........?

• Like 1

My earliest pics are on a badly damaged hard disk but this is the oldest one I could find taken by one of my first neighbours, Dianne Mechanique, in 2005.  I was wearing Robin Sojourner's blonde hair and bun together with her black jeans and my own system layer black jumper. You can't see my shoes but it's probably just as well.  25835.jpg

Then I got into being a cat.  Sometimes white, sometimes black. 39298.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Garnet.. I remember those sweet innocent and horrid looking days. We all thought we looked like the bees knees! Remember the little red panda avatars? I've been looking for my old pic from 11 yrs ago and I remember that most were on an old hard drive that can't be retrieved.. so sad not to have my authentic Ruth pictures! Love your little black cat ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Garnet.. I remember those sweet innocent and horrid looking days. We all thought we looked like the bees knees! Remember the little red panda avatars? I've been looking for my old pic from 11 yrs ago and I remember that most were on an old hard drive that can't be retrieved.. so sad not to have my authentic Ruth pictures! Love your little black cat ?

Was the panda one of Wynx Whiplash's range?  If so, it's still available from her shop. Yes, we were very happy with dreadful clothes.  In some ways there was less pressure to look good then, and it took a while for things like AOs to be considered even useful.  I miss seeing all those non-human avies, like cardboard boxes or badly-made robots, or clouds.  Of course, some people liked wearing sequins ... here's a pic of me at the Welcome Area listening to Philip Linden expounding on something interesting (in those days there were always Lindens hanging about to chat and keep an eye on things).  40988.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Speeling mistook.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.