Jump to content
FairreLilette

What is visually "sexy" to you as far as attire?

Recommended Posts

Just in case people think I am unfair about men's shoes and socks, I have seen some nice things at Illi.  Meds (223,203,21)  Not even expensive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally cannot stand high heels. My character pretty much exclusively wears sneakers and boots. Mostly sneakers.

Edited by skirtsdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is more attractive.

Number 1                                                             Or Number 2

tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg    David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

Number 1
tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg

 

Or #2
David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Which is more attractive.

Number 1                                                             Or Number 2

tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg    David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

Number 1
tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg

 

Or #2
David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

I've never tried that kink but doing #1 sounds less nasty than #2.

That being said, *disclaimer* I am a big Bowie fan. He is cuter than her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I've never tried that kink but doing #1 sounds less nasty than #2.

That being said, *disclaimer* I am a big Bowie fan. He is cuter than her.

I stole the idea from a horrible cartoon my daughter was watching off of hulu.  A kid going through puberty was asking himself if he was gay.  Every kid has their own hormone monster that only they can see.  This one's monster was quizzing him like an optometrist.  I thought the whole "either or" thing was funny since both Tailda and Bowie are attractive and have that androgynous thing going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

A kid going through puberty was asking himself if he was gay.  Every kid has their own hormone monster that only they can see.  This one's monster was quizzing him like an optometrist.  I thought the whole "either or" thing was funny since both Tailda and Bowie are attractive and have that androgynous thing going on.

Perfectly normal! I think most boys want to eat a d*ck at some point during puberty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I thought the whole "either or" thing was funny since both Tailda and Bowie are attractive and have that androgynous thing going on.

It is a bit disturbing because Tilda looks more alien than Bowie in those 2 pictures. Obviously, this should not be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“My whole relationship with Bowie started when I was 13, and I bought a copy of Aladdin Sane when I didn’t have a record player,” Swinton said of the kindred spirits. “I had this record for a year before I could play it, and it was the image—not the sound—that I was attracted to. I just saw this image and thought he was my cousin. He just looked like me, and looked like someone from the same planet as I did, and that was a great comfort to me at the time when I was 13 and 14 looking like that, that someone not only looked like that, but felt proud enough to stick themselves on the front of an album with a zig-zag across their face and a dewy collarbone. He’s always felt like a cousin.”

Do I really have to choose one or the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Which is more attractive.

Number 1                                                             Or Number 2

tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg    David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

Number 1
tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg

 

Or #2
David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

What is this, an eye exam?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2018 at 3:25 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Which is more attractive.

Number 1                                                             Or Number 2

tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg    David-Bowie.thumb.jpg.935283e46c4a058559eed9ea766bd967.jpg

 

 

Number 1
tilda-swinton.thumb.jpg.1800580160eebe048a8882780817d725.jpg

 

 

Number 1. Looks like somebody how is into some really kinky s!ht. She definitely enjoys being spanked with a side of salmon. And she will smile when she serve that fish in dinner time to the ward clerk and to his wife. But will keep a piece in her panties.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...