FairreLilette

What is visually "sexy" to you as far as attire?

Hi,

As the title says, what is visually "sexy" to you as far as attire?  

What is visually sexy to you on a clothed women?

And, what is visually sexy to you on a clothed male?

I've not been feeling well lately, and nothing really strikes me as "sexy".  I'd like to feel sexy again.  So what is visually "sexy" on a women?  (Maybe I can get some pointers.)

And, what is visually sexy to you on a man?  

I'm not looking for answers like "just being yourself" or "confidence".  I want to know from a visual aspect, as there are many alluring clothes here.  

Signed, Help.  lol  

I like bodycon fashion on women, but not to revealing/short. Love the body curves showing, but still have plenty left to guess. Classy bodycon dress, heels and stockings and some nice jewelry to finish it.

Quality matters a lot (since we are talking about visual), so a mesh body under the nice fitting mesh clothes. Usualy designers that are present at Uber or C88 events are good quality and style.

18 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I'm not looking for answers like "just being yourself" or "confidence".  I want to know from a visual aspect, as there are many alluring clothes here.  

If i would tell you that neon green socks are sexy, you are going to wear some?

Like you said, there are many alluring clothes out there. But, whats the definition of alluring?
I bet, a lot of women get compliments, when they show their curves, wrapped in tight clothes. But i also get  quite positive comments about my "girl next door look", using a knit pullover and simple leggings.
There are sooo many different tastes and preferences.

So, now you get the answer you dont want to get: Be the way you find yourself sexy. Everything else ist not the real you. :P

Putting visible effort into your appearance, no overlapping meshes, no broken or out of line textures, a matching clothing style. It shows that (depending on what you're wearing) that you care what other people think of your avatar, and that you put thought and care into it to make it as visually appealing for others as you can.

A properly put together but overall average outfit is more appealing to me than someone wearing nothing but their underwear, but its like system layers and it kinda stretches a bit or has a low res texture.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cykarushb said:

that you care what other people think of your avatar, and that you put thought and care into it to make it as visually appealing for others as you can.

I do it all for me.

:)

For male avatars, I like nice suits but also well-fitted other clothes. It has to suit the general style of the avatar. If a guy's got a bit of a casual, scruffy look going, I don't mind when even fancy clothing is more unusual with a few hints at their own style. Basically, I can get on board with most things but I'm just so bored of always the same look (topless with black (leather) pants *yawns*).

With female avatars, it's a different story because there's more choice and some of the clothes have more details. What I hate are clothes that have too much life of their own (bling, waving skirts, etc.) I don't think you can say that too revealing is cheap or too covered is boring. If it fits nicely and is worn with confidence because it's "you", it's always attractive, or even sexy. It always comes down to fit and quality. 

Anything can be sexy, it's just a question of who you want to be attractive for, apart from yourself. Someone who's looking for a submissive and sl*tty girl will love you in a strappy leather dress while someone who's looking for a serious relationship may assume that's not what you want.

on a girl  a short skirt or short dress a short maternity dress or maternity skirt  anything thats micro short or mini or ilegalshort  and tops low cut realy low cut or no top at all specialy if its a maternity outfit

Men: Fully dressed, a tad nerdy with some glasses or something. Nice hair. 

Women: I am not sexually attracted to women, so I’m not sure my opinion would be worth much. 

• Like 1

Women: A realistic shape (no over sized out of proportion body parts), detailed skin and quality hair. 

If the above is good, then a lot of outfits can be sexy. I love a good leather skirt/pants, a nice well fit (tight) dress, also love the "business woman" look but could go on and on :) Think most important is that it matches as a whole look and its good quality.

Men: Not  into men, but I find a bit retro old fashioned styles really nice to look at. And again, normal proportioned bodies.

Thanks for all replies!

I like a man with nicely groomed dark shoulder length hair (perhaps layered), a leather or suede jacket with a shirt and glasses (even sunglasses) very sexy.  But, not with all the biker leather spikes n stuff.  More a casual or GQ leather or suede look on men, and doesn't always have to be black; camel is nice too.  

As far as me, I tend to be a girl next door with a bit of a Goth look as my favorite or just nice pants and an over-sized sweater, and feel like I am very boring at times.  

I wonder about the hot pants and then think I can't pull it off.  It's not me.  So I hesitate, although someone did tell me "buy the hotpants"  lol.  I'm still thinking about it.  I believe I will venture into some of the "racier" clothing eventually.  

Again, thanks for your thoughtful responses.      

There are so many different options.  It's not like there is one thing that fits everyone.  But I'll start with the easy one.

On 11/7/2017 at 2:44 PM, FairreLilette said:

what is visually sexy to you on a clothed male?

Clothes!
I really don't care to see bare nipples any more. :D
A flannel shirt and leather vest is sexy.  A shirtless avatar is just another episode of cops.

I dig button up shirts that  show a little chest, tho.  Skin tight polos are yummy.  But essentially I want some one to look like they give a *****.

On 11/7/2017 at 2:44 PM, FairreLilette said:

What is visually sexy to you on a clothed women?

I enjoy seeing .. wow, so many things.  skirts, sweaters, loose tee shirts, skin tight pants, long jackets, cropped jackets, ropes ;) ....

I like sexy but not *****ty.  Aww, who am I kidding; I like *****ty too.

===============

OK, so ... what is sexy?  What do I see than starts a fire in my tummy and makes me say "I gotta have them?"

I love short, loose dresses that show a little bit of the butt cheeks.  High waisted short-shorts are a big turn on, too.  I also like it when I can see panty strap just above above the waist of skin tight jeans.

I like to see men lean, cut and clean. CLEAN is key.  So, yeah ... suits are a turn on.  So are tight shirts and well fitted jeans just waiting for my hands to runall over them.  Makes me want to grab them where the thigh meets the ass and just pull him hard and grind ....

/me shivers.

What was I saying?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

You stopped just before  "And I like redheads, like REALLY."

No need to say she likes redheads. Everyone likes redheads, it goes without saying... ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

You stopped just before  "And I like redheads, like REALLY."

There is an ancient proverb I just made up that says if you want to live a long and peaceful life, avoid getting the attention of god or redheaded women.

But for you I'll make an exception ;)

• Haha 1

On women i like leather, latex, gothic attire, and sometimes even full length dresses can be sexy. On men i like more of a punk style.

For Women;

Well-made shoes that accentuate the outfit

Glasses (I know, that's not what everyone is into - *I* am)

Well-made skirts that don't make one's backside look like a carnival tent and don't expose Christmas

Non-exaggerated physical proportions

• Like 2

As far as the red hair, yes, sometimes, it's the hair!   I haven't made my redheads yet but when I do, I hope they are lethal weapons!  I have plans!  lol

And, as far as "damn skimpy" some of these "damn skimpy" clothing are gorgeous.  I love the ones made all of chains.  But, where can I wear it?  I remain single and just want friends, both in rl and sl.  But, I'd still like to wear some racier clothing clubbing...I just need to be mindful, it's for the adult areas only, I hope, cuz I don't wanna wear it just for me.  I want to wear it around sl single, happily single with friends.  :)

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

As far as the red hair, yes, sometimes, it's the hair!   I haven't made my redheads yet but when I do, I hope they are lethal weapons!  I have plans!  lol

And, as far as "damn skimpy" some of these "damn skimpy" clothing are gorgeous.  I love the ones made all of chains.  But, where can I wear it?  I remain single and just want friends, both in rl and sl.  But, I'd still like to wear some racier clothing clubbing...I just need to be mindful, it's for the adult areas only, I hope, cuz I don't wanna wear it just for me.  I want to wear it around sl single, happily single with friends.  :)

The word was SKIPPY.. Damn Skippy.. as in i full agree with the red heads being sexy as heck statement... jeeez...

Honestly this could apply to either a "guy" or a "girl";

VERY tight skinny jeans/pants, camo pants, leather pants with pockets, leggings,

Corsets (actual modeled ones, not the texture overlaying the stock SL avis), simple clevage shirts, wearing just a bra with a jacket around it showing the belly and stuff,

Converse shoes both high and low tops, sandals,

Long nails, optional if painted or not,

Red hair,

Sunglasses,

Gas masks that cover either the entire face or just mouth area,

Devil horns,

And regular cutie panties.

I know, I find average-day clothing really sexy actually and it's a little bizarre, but some of the things I mentioned are a bit unique, ie; devil horns/gas masks.

In men, the most important thing is socks with the shoes.  I prefer the left shoe on the left foot, and vice versa, but I realise that is advanced dressing for males.

Nothing turns me off faster than a body like a gorilla with shoes but no socks.

• Like 1

For me it depends on what kind of sexy I feel like. If I feel vampy, it’s leggings, boots and a sweater or a nice form fitting dress. If it’s around the house sexy, it’s a shirt and high cut panties. It really depends on my mood.

For him, I tend to like a more casual look. Jeans and a nice sweater or dress shirt. With guys it’s more about how he accessorizes. Hairstyle, facial hair, body hair all that stuff comes into play. Men really don’t have as many choices so, doing interesting things matter.

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Or worse yet, because this is SL, shoes with no feet.

Madelaine, i think the entire shoes with no feet for men started when we started going to beaches in sandals and feet.  for me, i keep finding so many women making comments on my feet. about how much they like them and want to suck on my toes.   it's not at all creepy.  but now i've started keeping a virtual water bottle so they can clean the feet first.  i exchange that for a nice virtual back rub LOL

but seriously   i do turn off my feet for the closed boots/dress shoes as the show makers do such a horrible job designing that even with the alpha and the shoes made FOR my body, the feet still don't fit properly.  ugh.  and since we men only have 3 choices for shoes unlike the 500 for women, we are limited in what we can wear.  oh, and our shoes have the 3 choices as black, brown or ..a lighter black. 

all our other choices are sneakers for the 20 yr old surfer dudes LOL.

• Like 1