SAULGOODiE

Always Looking....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Time for the yearly friend post! Not gonna make this too complicated, hopefully ^_^ 

I'm an easy-going elf man who sometimes dresses as a cat. 

I very much enjoy exploring the grid. I like browsing the ever-changing art scene. The occasional club for some good electronic music. Shopping and decorating because I am a fiend and Second Life encourages this <3. I love driving around the mainlands or private tracks, using the Second Life Railroad system, or sailing the Blake Sea. Sometimes I will randomly hop around the grid until I find something that interests me! Golfing, gaming, participating, whatever I just like having fun!!! Im also a great listener, I love listening to people chat about their second lives and interests. Light Roleplay is always welcome too! 

I tend to be online after 6pm SLT during the week, and most of the weekends. Perhaps you would like to join me?! I don't bite unless you ask nicely!! :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi Saul, art is of interest to me, driving too, railroad yes, and sailing blake sea are yes's.  I am still quite the noob but happy to try these things.  I've not done Role Play at all but happy to be introduced to it.  TS

• Like 1

Do you accept friends who cant drive in sl? cause i honestly suck at driving anything here. xD everything else i pretty much can do or like to do and i could use more elf friends

• Like 2

On 11/18/2017 at 1:29 PM, EshalAriciaVoix said:

Do you accept friends who cant drive in sl? cause i honestly suck at driving anything here. xD everything else i pretty much can do or like to do and i could use more elf friends

Driving not necessary at all ^_^ I shall send you a message inworld! 

Hey there! I'm new and looking for friends! (and I'm also an elf) I am still working out my AV but I would really like to make some friends and explore SL! Also someone that can show me the ropes a little would be awesome :)

Edited by Moraxo
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Moraxo said:

Hey there! I'm new and looking for friends! (and I'm also an elf) I am still working out my AV but I would really like to make some friends and explore SL! Also someone that can show me the ropes a little would be awesome :)

*waves hello!* 

I will shoot you a message when I get inworld tonight, Mora ^_^ 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.