Violet Studios Fusion

Tempest Treeflame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a simple question concerning mesh clothing, not applied clothing.

I am looking for mesh clothing that fits my existing shape. Saying the same thing differently, I do not want to change my shape to fit the clothing.

I have Violet Studios Verotic Fusion mesh body. I have not found any clothing of this type and just tossing this out to see if any of you forum readers have any good leads

You need fitmesh clothing specifically designed for your body, which would normally be advertised as such by the clothing creator. I have never seen anything for that body, or even heard of it before. Alternatively, you might be lucky and find that clothes for another mesh body fit it well. If the creator of the body has a user/support group, that might be the best place to ask.

Edited by angeoco

Thank you angeoco and Pandora:

Yes, there is a support group but it does not list all the members nor does (and I have to check again) allow group chat. I did not find any groups in search specific to this body. Will try a generic group.

Yes, I looked also and did not see any fitmesh in the store but I skipped over the ones I did not want anyways. Yes, it has a developer’s kit. I am not quite sure what I could accomplish with that.

Ive checked it out and sadly no mesh clothing, I think it has to do with the "modular" way her body works (you can swap out different body parts, thick/thin legs, femboy upperbody, ect, so its very difficult to release an fitmesh clothing that fits all those parts).

She do however have some boots and I believe an corset that works, also she has an body wich has compatibility with existing fitmesh, see:

http://violetstudiossl.blogspot.nl/2016/07/tudoto-mesh-body-released.html

I also recommend keeping your eyes on her blog, she regularly updates it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.