Synthia Gynoid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is a long shot and against real hope but worth trying anyway. I am trying to find out what happend to an old SL friend (and more) who I met in 2007. Her SL name is Synthia Gynoid. She was a creator of erotic animations and had a very popular store from 2010ish to mid 2012 called Primal Dreams.

In a period where I was more or less away from SL for a while due to RL I received a mail from another SL friend stating Synthia went offline one day like any other but never returned. That was mid 2012. We have never seen her online since, her sim with the PD store went on till it ran out of rent and then went offline, same for website/blog and so on. Of course we fear the worse, and have no means of finding out (we were quite sl/rl separated)

So it has been 3 years now, and have little hope of ever finding out, but just stumbled upon this forum so just a final try :)

Would love to hear if anyone knew her and know what has happend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is a chance they are using a new account. One of her recent twitter entries stated that her account was "Hacked while Inactive", so perhaps she is still in SL under a new account. However the fact that she isn't selling products or opening new Sims makes that possibility questionable....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SAULGOODiE said:

There is a chance they are using a new account. One of her recent twitter entries stated that her account was "Hacked while Inactive", so perhaps she is still in SL under a new account. However the fact that she isn't selling products or opening new Sims makes that possibility questionable....

That was a 2012 tweet from before she disappeared, but thank you for the effort none the less :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.