I am broken.. well my shape is.... Help...

Tiara Majestic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have used the same shape for almost 6 years, but lately.. say in the last few months, I have been seeing problems. My hands look like they are about to come off my wrist, my wrist look like a twisted thread. Also my butt crack goes all the up up to my waist.. Its most noticable in jeans but all jeans not from only one creator. Its rather creepy looking. I am using Pheonix now but I don't know if this started when I switched or not.. Please help if you can..  Thank you 

Edit : I haven't changed my ao or anything in the last 2 years.. so its not that...

Some things to try

- Have you rebaked?  ctrl-alt-R

- not seeing any pics...is there really an issue or is it SL...do your wrists look different than other avies?  Or, could you just now be noticing that all avatars in SL have the ugliest joints ever?

- try another shape...does it look the same?  If wearing a new shape and have same problems then it could be the skin or your graphics.  Change skin and visit your graphics settings

- if it is truly the shape and it has been corrupted, write down all your numbers and try creating a new one

-- Have you tried another viewer...same issues?

Try on a different shape and see if that fixes it. If it does, then it's your shape. First time I've heard of this type of a problem. So I'm not sure.

Do the same thing with different skins. 

Then try on both a new shape and a new skin.

It could be something in your viewer too. Can you join a group for your viewer type and ask what to do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.