Problem logging in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, greek Wingtips said:

Yes check the link I was given very usefull and if you subcribe your get email or txt when sl is down

Thanks for the info! Texts would be great for updates since my email is bombed with garbage every morning. It needs to come up soon, it is imperative that I make it to a sale that ends today. Totally just kidding about the sale...lol

• Haha 1

seems to be an everywhere thing, comcast right now is struggling to connect to some stuff, for example i can load the forums fine, but i get no images, i can load facebook fine, but i cant open my alerts

considering im still getting decent speeds theres probably something wrong with wherever these assets are hosted, so in SL's case, wherever parts of their servers are hosted are probably experiencing the same problems

maybe its WW3 and we're just being kept out of the loop by the government, that would be cool

in any sense, i was able to get into SI5 after waiting a few minutes, though its still kinda slow

1 minute ago, SHXD said:

Also, dont see the usual events/sims on the cover of viewer while loggin in. Its white background,plus log in failed still

I got that, but mine has now progressed to showing me the last place I logged out...and then hangs there. At least the view's getting better than a plain white screen haha

4 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

"We are aware of numerous problems with logins, rezzing, and other SL services. We are actively investigating, but believe this is due to overall issues with the internet today. Another rough day on the internet seas."

Well, IDK the rest of my internet is running smoothly..  

I was having problems logging into SL, FB and a few others. I did a reset on my laptop because I thought it was me. Grrrrrrrr.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.