Sign in to follow this  
Mandi Iskast

Logins failing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

from the status site: 

Investigating - We are aware of numerous problems with logins, rezzing, and other SL services. We are actively investigating, but believe this is due to overall issues with the internet today. Another rough day on the internet seas. 

Logins and Inworld Services are now showing on the grid status page as "Degraded Performance" so hopefully they're looking into it now. 

Logging in was timing out on the 'logging in' part of the process, couldn't access the support page nor log in to the dashboard to access live chat.  

Hopefully, all will be back up soon.

I'm having the login problems, but this is working OK, as is the Marketplace. I did a Speedtest check to Phoenix which shows the usual results, so I have a suspicion that the problem is pretty close to the Grid's servers. Nothing definite, though.

6 minutes ago, TruthSeeker Tracy said:

There does appear to be some issue with the net that started during the 1 o'clock hour EST

Click on some major services here and you will see it:

http://downdetector.com/

Here's just one:

"FACEBOOK is down right now with hundreds of users of the social networking site reporting it as not working today..."

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/876257/Facebook-DOWN-not-working-status

3 minutes ago, TruthSeeker Tracy said:

Here's just one:

"FACEBOOK is down right now with hundreds of users of the social networking site reporting it as not working today..."

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/876257/Facebook-DOWN-not-working-status

Facebook is working fine for me

9 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Facebook is working fine for me

Fine for me too but that doesn't mean that many others are not experiencing issues. It's not a total shut-down, it's a signifigant increase in the number of reported problems indicating that it's likely a net issue and not a FB issue.

Edited by TruthSeeker Tracy

1 minute ago, River Anwyl said:

i bet tomorrow we will read in the news about another massive hacker attack from Russia / North Korea / the grey aliens / whatever. 

I already got warned there was another ransomware thing going around again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.