ISO Gacha Investment

Laufiair Hexicola

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, on the hunt for some Gashapon item creators who are willing to work with a Gashapon only shop to bring their products to a broader audiance. I'm currently situated on a mall sim that gets anywhere between 2000-3000 visitors a day, and i'm using Gama-Tech machines so they can be set to pay any percent to another party(these would be set to 100% the item creator of course). I've had the shop about a year in the same spot so visitors know it's here.

I did try looking for this back in December of last year but then a close friend passed away and needed some away time so I wasn't able to push for the shop, but the shop did remain and curious visitors did come. Anyhow, if there are any interested, I'm asking they let me know in world.

Thanks, Rycon

• Like 1

So after reading a few articles and discussing some things with others, I'm no longer hunting for item creators. The simple fact being creators make stuff and patrons buy stuff. To achieve what i'm seeking i'll have to find the items I seek other ways. What does that mean for this Want Ad? It means I no longer need it. I can't delete it, so i'll let it slip into oblivion. Thanks everyone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.