Social estates

JackSinned

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not sure if the title is exactly what I mean, but forgive me, I'm not English. What i am looking for is to rent a living space, not to big, but in a developed and social area. Where there are people hanging out, have a public area. And people are in general somewhat more social than in your average SL neighbourhoods.

Would not mind if its not terribly expensive either (not a game breaker though)

I am not really interested in erotic themed sims, just social (sometimes hard to explain the difference between those two in SL...)

Edited by JackSinned

19 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

That's a very nicely designed area. Not many smaller houses but definitely impressive with a 2 li to 1 prim general charge which seems very fair.

Is it? I suppose I should increase my own rental prices to match then. ;)

I've got smaller houses too btw - everything from basic 10 L$/week mini cottages to large castles. ^_^

19 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

More tips please?  LOL

Sure:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coniston/172/10/37

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

In keeping with this topic, anyone know of any rental communities that are more lake-side, country or forest?  Not urban or beach?

Basically I mean a place where the owner takes the time to landscape around a theme but where you also have control over your parcel, etc.  A nice example is the 'Neva Crystall' estates if you're familiar.    

I actually have a great piece of mainland that I will never give up but I'm in the mood for some pretty.  There used to be a ton of these kind of land rental communities but now everywhere I look it's all gigantic luxury style mansions or semi-urban family role play.  I'm looking for a 'cabin in the woods' kind of thing.  

** Feel free to send me a PM or IM in-world if you own a place and don't want to get in trouble for advertising.  :)   Also the 'social' aspect isn't a factor for me, just a nice theme as mentioned above.  

Edited by Ellen Cordeaux
keep adding thoughts. :P

15 hours ago, Ellen Cordeaux said:

In keeping with this topic, anyone know of any rental communities that are more lake-side, country or forest?  Not urban or beach?

Basically I mean a place where the owner takes the time to landscape around a theme but where you also have control over your parcel, etc.  A nice example is the 'Neva Crystall' estates if you're familiar.    

I actually have a great piece of mainland that I will never give up but I'm in the mood for some pretty.  There used to be a ton of these kind of land rental communities but now everywhere I look it's all gigantic luxury style mansions or semi-urban family role play.  I'm looking for a 'cabin in the woods' kind of thing.  

** Feel free to send me a PM or IM in-world if you own a place and don't want to get in trouble for advertising.  :)   Also the 'social' aspect isn't a factor for me, just a nice theme as mentioned above.  

You might like the Junkyard Blues sims, 9 connected sims with a Gulf of Mexico theme (kinda swamp-like), with a Blues Club, shops and boat rezzers at the center of the estates.

Another nice one is Templeton Cove.

Not all parcels have full controls though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xViXeNx71 said:

You might like the Junkyard Blues sims, 9 connected sims with a Gulf of Mexico theme (kinda swamp-like), with a Blues Club, shops and boat rezzers at the center of the estates.

Another nice one is Templeton Cove.

Not all parcels have full controls though.

Oh great suggestions, thank you!  I actually stumbled on Templeton Cove this week.  Didn't know that Junkyard Blues had rentals, def going to check that out.  

1 hour ago, Ellen Cordeaux said:

Oh great suggestions, thank you!  I actually stumbled on Templeton Cove this week.  Didn't know that Junkyard Blues had rentals, def going to check that out.  

Yeah, Junkyard has lots of rentals, very reasonable prices too. The best way to find them is to use one of the boat rezzers near the club and look around. The area near the club is pretty crowded. The further you get from the club, the more space you get. So which area you like most depends on what you prefer.

23 hours ago, xViXeNx71 said:

Yeah, Junkyard has lots of rentals, very reasonable prices too. The best way to find them is to use one of the boat rezzers near the club and look around. The area near the club is pretty crowded. The further you get from the club, the more space you get. So which area you like most depends on what you prefer.

Just a follow up, I went to the Junkyard sims and used my little paddle boat to look around.  Very impressive and true to the Swamp land theme.  Thanks for letting me know about it.  :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.