Role Playing Friends?

Circana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My name is Cherry and I'm looking for a couple of friends to start role playing with! I have never role played before and I'm really interested in starting and I'm not sure where to begin, so I thought it would be best to find some people of similar interests.

I am not picky on your gender but I am a female in RL and SL if that matters to you. I like to do a variety of things in Second Life like stand around for hours talking, shopping, exploring, furnishing my home, and taking plenty of pictures on the way - sort of like a creepy stalker documentary. Lol. I am pretty outgoing to try new things and come out of my comfort zone, if I didn't I wouldn't' know half the things I enjoy today! Anyways, speaking to me is the best way to really get to know me, so shoot me a comment or IM in game (Circana Resident). I do have a full time job in RL so I only get a few hours a day to play, but if I get friends, I will definitely be online for those hours! I am usually on around 8:00 PM SLT. 

To the RPing!

I play an Elven being who has awoken from a deep slumber, and has lost all of her memories. She is very quiet and kind, and loves to be with friends (I'm lacking the friends part...). I do prefer humanoid avatars, but furry and animals are acceptable! Just as long as you can be respectful and kind to everybody around... so many aggressive werewolves! T_T I would love to hear the story around your character as well! 

No, we do not have to RP all the time, though I would love to explore para-rping.

I want to become close friends eventually! I have a house we can hang out at and we can always explore new locations together, finding the perfect one ( or more) to RP at. 

My avatar!

Snapshot_240.thumb.png.9896eeab9ef828d2b988bdceafbf9864.png

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

<3 I am looking for more elves to add to my friends list and I am also pretty new at RP and would like some other beginners to play with and whatnot. My elf is from the Shadowrun universe so I am cool with scifi and fantasy but I personally stick to a cyberpunk aesthetic whenever possible :3

Feel free to add me in world and chat me up :3

(Can hardly see my ears in this picture but what ever lol :p)

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Moraxo
uploaded picture

On 11/5/2017 at 10:17 AM, Circana said:

so many aggressive werewolves! T_T

Refreshing to hear.  I play a rather aggressive angry wolf, and the number of times I've been told by prey it's fun to have a wolf they can feel fear from in RP, rather then a soft cuddly werewolf.  I get overwhelmed for RP requests....so send them to the extreme side of BDSM edge type play ;)

Hi Cherry! My partner and I are looking to start roleplaying in SL too, specifically we are going to start exploring fantasy style sims and building our own characters. Maybe we could all meet up and explore together, see if we can come up with a good story line! I'm always up for making new friends and used to roleplay ALL the time when I was younger. I would be so fun to find a dependable group to hang out with too. Shoot me a PM if you have the time!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.