Please, help!

MentholKitten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, MentholKitten said:

Hi!

Please, I really need your help! I have a few questions.

1. What's that?

2. What should I do? Pay or what?

3. If yes, how should I pay?

4. If I won't pay, what would happen?

SIM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ballyboo/239/240/87

l7JnkRw_Y9M.jpg

I have no idea what it is but looks a bit of a scam to me.  If you didn't want a window or mounting and attempt to buy it, ignore it and go somewhere else.  You can't break a window in SL and be asked to pay it back.  Reminds me of my first week in sl when I suddenly started getting messages I was pregnant and going to give birth in 9 days.  I panicked being the innocent virgin that I am :D  

If it continues to bother you though I advise you to file an abuse report   and mute the object its coming from if you can find it

Edited by Cindy Evanier
dang typos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I have no idea what it is but looks a bit of a scam to me.  If you didn't want a window or mounting and attempt to buy it, ignore it and go somewhere else.  You can't break a window in SL and be asked to pay it back.  Reminds me of my first week in sl when I suddenly started getting messages I was pregnant and going to give birth in 9 days.  I panicked being the innocent virgin that I am :D  

If it continues to bother you though I advise you to file an abuse report   and mute the object its coming from if you can find it

Thank you so much! Idk what I did, but I started flying and when I got through a glass, it said that it was broken. ^^

43 minutes ago, MentholKitten said:

Hi!

Please, I really need your help! I have a few questions.

1. What's that?

2. What should I do? Pay or what?

3. If yes, how should I pay?

4. If I won't pay, what would happen?

SIM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ballyboo/239/240/87

l7JnkRw_Y9M.jpg

Ignore it - it is just a window in the store that generates the message when you fly through it.  However, you definitely do not need to pay.

I wonder how many people actually pay it.

5 hours ago, MentholKitten said:

Thank you so much! Idk what I did, but I started flying and when I got through a glass, it said that it was broken. ^^

Awww, the breaking glass. That's a really neat feature and should be used far more in SL - not for scamming newcomers of course but to as an effect for role playing and such.

In any case, don't worry about the bill. SL glasses are self repairing, they unbreak again magically after a minute or two.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.