I'm looking for Furniture...

Summer Logan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm currently living in a Linden home which I have fully decorated and it looks amazing, however I'm getting tired of my current furniture set and looking to get something new.

I've tried searching the Marketplace but there is so much it's hard to find exactly what I'm searching for. I'm looking for good quality mesh furniture that won't cost a fortune, on the low side for prims as I mentioned I live in a Linden Home, and also I like matching sets like bedroom matching with living room and kitchen/dining room (takes the guess work out of decorating) I currently don't have purpose for a bathroom at this time.

Including pictures of my current setup so that you make get a look at my style. My current furniture is from Bazar and it's all the Toronto sets...Toronto Bedroom, Toronto Living and Toronto Dining.

lindenhouse_001.png

lindenhouse_002.png

lindenhouse_003.png

lindenhouse_004.png

lindenhouse_005.png

• Like 1

I love adding pieces I find at Gachas to my house - and with the number of yard sales that exist - you could probably find some very low-prim, low-cost items. Gacha Garden is going on now - and Collabor88 should open again, soon. I really like MudHoney, Trompe Loeil, The Loft. Also - What Next is having a 50% off sale on most everything on their main sim - and depending on what you find - her items can be LI affordable.

Side note - for being an LL home - you've designed well :) You could add a few walls to the home to break up the space. I've done that in a few of the LL homes that I've lived in with cute results.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.