MRSCANDIREDBONE

Met this women I care bout

Heklo my name jade recently I was partnered with this female on sl met week ago seems each time I try talk to her or meet up she never round anymore or is busy im really getting shook up as to why this is I have tryed reaching out ti ask but like saidnshe will not even give me time to talk I could use some help on this situation

3 hours ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

I could use some help on this situation

don't let somebody else use you as option.

Move on, new start.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Unless of course this is more forum role play :SwingingFriends:

thats one section lower ... :SwingingFriends:  :)

13 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

(that's the dating section Alwin)

no it isn't

Role Play

Role playing is big in Second Life. Share your experiences.
Edited by Alwin Alcott

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't let somebody else use you as option.

Move on, new start.

Alwin, I am enjoying your insight !

7 hours ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Met this women I care bout

The answer is right in your headline.
You care about her, while she may not be that much interessted in you anymore.

I bet, that unspoken break-up hurts a lot, but move on and find someone who´s not having this horrible kind of behaviour.

• Like 1

A lot of people aren’t looking for Mr or Mrs Right, they’re looking for Mr or Mrs Right Now. Even in a role play sense. A good number of those types are good at telling you what they think you want to hear. The funny thing is even if you stopped talking to them if you leave them on your list they’ll come back. Then the cycle will repeat itself.

The best thing to do is just take them off your list and try to forget about them. If you bump into them again and they ask you why. Tell them your only friends with people that treat you like one.

• Like 1

This has happened so much that I no longer pay it any mind. Enjoy your time with them and move one hopefully you'll meet someone with longevity but until then enjoy the different characters personalities?

More punctuation, please! That was so messy and difficult to read, especially when you started leaving out letters and entire words.

More on topic: How long do you know that person? Because to me that whole story sounds like you just met her and then rushed straight for a partner request. It might be, that she regrets accepting it and is now to polite or shy to tell you that. Maybe she fears the confrontation, because you are so passionate about it and now her hope is, that you'll leave her on your own.

17 hours ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Heklo my name jade recently I was partnered with this female on sl met week ago seems each time I try talk to her or meet up she never round anymore or is busy im really getting shook up as to why this is I have tryed reaching out ti ask but like saidnshe will not even give me time to talk I could use some help on this situation

Wait - You were partnered to someone that you only met a week ago?  And you are questioning her behavior?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What you have to remember is that in SL, there is largely no consequences for being a player. In real life, if you treat someone like crap, you have to deal with their friends/family plus risk being exposed as a *beep* to your own friends. Online there is no consequences. "Pump and dump" is not against the ToS, irate friends can be blocked and Douchiepants can move onto the next person without a second thought. Doesn't make it pleasant or right, but one should proceed with caution and not get overly involved into "relationships". There's plenty of nutters out there who will be convinced of undying love for you within 5 minutes, only to be straight in the arms of a new "soulmate" as soon as somebody flashes a smile or some Lindens.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:00 PM, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

when they say they are busy and dont tp you it means they are cheating 1000 percent of the time dump her and move on specialy if she doesnt let you watch