You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have two girlfriends in Second Life.

Actually it is just Clover but she is so wonderful I have to count her twice.

Yes but girlfriends are different. With 2 husbands its 2 lots of socks left on the floor, the toilet seat left up twice as often.  2 snorers and so on  ?

• Haha 4

Ok Ok us guys are not all that bad!  Yes, we may be crude and insensitive sometimes,  but we can also be kinda bumbling cute (like Will Ferrell) and smoking hot like (George Clooney circa 200)-2010).  Our problem is we have too many Harvey Weinstein's running around and not enough Ferrell and Clooney types.

image.jpeg.24e18c9eeeff0c5fde1558466d18f46e.jpeg 

image.jpeg.cec3630711e49a2f0ccb6bdc6ada4aaa.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jameson2001 said:

Ok Ok us guys are not all that bad!  Yes, we may be crude and insensitive sometimes,  but we can also be kinda bumbling cute (like Will Ferrell) and smoking hot like (George Clooney circa 200)-2010).  Our problem is we have too many Harvey Weinstein's running around and not enough Ferrell and Clooney types.

image.jpeg.24e18c9eeeff0c5fde1558466d18f46e.jpeg 

image.jpeg.cec3630711e49a2f0ccb6bdc6ada4aaa.jpeg

image.jpeg

I watched Michael Clayton today.

• Like 1

One of his best movies, so many memorable scenes.   The walk up the hill to the horses questioning the meaning of life and having his car blow up, his confrontation of the mean career lady at the end of the movie getting some vindication, and of course the five minute cab ride scene at the end of the movie with a facial shot of him just kind of digesting everything while he takes a cab ride in NYC.  Great movie!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jameson2001 said:

One of his best movies, so many memorable scenes.   The walk up the hill to the horses questioning the meaning of life and having his car blow up, his confrontation of the mean career lady at the end of the movie getting some vindication, and of course the five minute cab ride scene at the end of the movie with a facial shot of him just kind of digesting everything while he takes a cab ride in NYC.  Great movie!

I like to think his work fixing that mess (and his luck) earned him a generous (GENEROUS) bonus from that firm at the successful conclusion of the case.

Somehow I think he probably got to keep his fixer job with the new law firm but that his struggles with his inner demon (gambling) would be conquered, he would meet a nice girl from Jersey, and settle down to have kids.  Nah..... we are talking George Clooney here, I think he went on to do Oceans 11 hehe.  But I like your optimism about the bonus:D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.