Buying land in auction ?

behzii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I win an auction for a piece of land for  a set price, Is that all I have to pay? or is it going to make me pay weekly? or is there a different weekly price I'll find out about later? 

(if it's a weekly price could someone please tell me how to purchase land completely ? not rent it from someone else?

thanks x

Assuming it's the LL auction, you will have to pay the monthly teir to LL. That is unless it's a 512 sqm parcel and you don't have any other land. In that case, you don't have to pay anything else.

Apart from the tier-free 512 sqm, you will always have to regularly pay either LL or another user for land.

Edited by Phil Deakins

22 minutes ago, behzii said:

If I win an auction for a piece of land for  a set price, Is that all I have to pay? or is it going to make me pay weekly? or is there a different weekly price I'll find out about later? 

(if it's a weekly price could someone please tell me how to purchase land completely ? not rent it from someone else?

thanks x

It depends on the size of the land as to how much your monthly fee is

https://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php

If you are premium, your first 512 is free/included in your premium membership as long as you aren't using a linden home already.  If you are, abandon that before buying land.

More info here about buying land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.