Gift delivered to the wrong account

Evangeline Biedermann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

this morning I made two purchases of the same item, one of which was a gift to another avatar

however, both items were delivered to my account and there is no way to get a refund from the merchant

who claims responsibility for the wrong delivery?

I did not make a mistake, there was a pop up for the name of the recipient and I did insert the correct name

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Evangeline Biedermann said:

this morning I made two purchases of the same item, one of which was a gift to another avatar

however, both items were delivered to my account and there is no way to get a refund from the merchant

who claims responsibility for the wrong delivery?

I did not make a mistake, there was a pop up for the name of the recipient and I did insert the correct name

after the pop up you have to confirm/finish... if you didn't do that the items will be send to you.

Also... in the shoppingcart is visible where the items are send ... and again in the cashier .. 3 step security to prevent sending it to the wrong destination.

check your purchase logs.

• Like 3

Alwin is correct there are steps to check your order before finalising the purchase.  The merchant may refund you for a double purchase if you explain, especially if it was a copy item.  If it was no copy but transfer then you can just pass it to your friend anyway.  I suggest a friendly note card to the merchant or whatever method they use for customer services.  Check their profile.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.