Very Strange Avatar Problem

Jinnywitha Cleanslate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I manage a club in SL - and one chap comes in and his AV starts dancing.   It's like his AV is stuck on a couples dance animation - but just him doing it without having to do anything to start it, except enter the club.  No-one else has the same issue.

I got him to touch our couples dance ball - get on it - and then get off it and he stopped dancing - but within a few seconds he danced on again - without returning to the poseballs - it just started.

We have tried the stop animations tools with him... and nothing helps.

Any ideas what's going on with his AV?

How can we get him to stop dancing without his consent?

If someone starts dancing as soon as he gets to your place I think you need to give your DJ a raise. :) But seriously, does he dance just on your sim? If he dances everywhere then it might be something he's wearing but if just on your sim it must be some other object. Perhaps the poseball has multiple copies rezzed.

If it is an Intan dance then yes it does sound like the one we just fixed. She would start to dance on her home sim everytime the Intan system refreshed (every 10 mins). Stop anims did stop it but at the next refresh she was off again.

The fix was to take all the Intans back and re-rezz them...We also restarted the sim while they were all gone just to be sure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.