keziarae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! 

Inworld, my username is KeziaRae, my avatar is a year and 2 months old in Second Life but I, myself, have been a resident for over 3 years now. I am currently looking for employment inworld and fully open to any kind of job you are offering except for a DJ role. I'm a fun, enthusiastic, drama free person who is approachable and will be able to communicate clearly. I'm able to follow rules and stick to them, I'm also very loyal to the job that I am doing and will strive to complete tasks to the highest standard possible. I'm ready to work at any time you'd like me to and we can discuss these through IM or my email which is keziarae@yahoo.com 

Thank you very much for reading!

Hi Kezia,

We have developed a new table game in SL and are looking for individuals to create trivia content with associated sound files for the game.  

You would need to source trivia questions & answers, let's say it is music, you find question with 4 possible answers, then you would need to source a sound file (song clip), record it and save as a wav file for importing to SL, then create a question/answer nc following a specific scheming format.

If you think you would be interested, please contact shane Foresight or Kaijah Chrome.  The salary is based on 20 question/answer/sound files, once verified all is correct you will be paid. Once content has been tested and verified to be correct, you would be paid 100L per 20 question card.

If you want to do 1 and be done all good.  If you want to do more and keeping going, all good.  Amount of content provided is solely up to you!  Please contact me, Kaijah Chrome or shane Foresight if you are interested.  Thank you!  Kaijah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.