Seeking a role-play home for my mermaid-hybrid character

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in search of a role-play that will be the right fit for a character I am making. She will be a mermaid-shifter hybrid (exactly what kind of shifter I am keeping to myself for now) and I am honestly not picky about the time period though I do have more experience with the medieval era. I am also not looking to just be another face in the crowd, I would prefer it if I could find a position that would allow me to either rise up in the ranks or start off as a ruler of some sort; too many times I've started off at the bottom and never got a chance to go anywhere else so I would like a change. I would totally understand if all of those kinds of positions are already full, especially in the RPs that have been around for awhile, but I don't know every single RP group that is out there so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. If nothing comes from this at least I can say I tried. If you want to leave a quick comment for me here that is fine but if you want to have an actual conversation I would prefer to do that in-game so drop me an IM. Thank you in advance for any consideration you give to letting me in your group. 

-Shadea Venomy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.