So my friend said he put in an order for $1,000,000L to /$1.00 Usd....he said it would take 14 days to fulfill....I am skeptical about this, I was wondering how far have you stretched the lindex? What is the biggest Linden / usd difference you have used and actually gotten money from it? How does it work? Will said friend actually get paid out or will he simply be waiting for forever?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maddieum said:

So my friend said he put in an order for $1,000,000L to /$1.00 Usd....he said it would take 14 days to fulfill....I am skeptical about this, I was wondering how far have you stretched the lindex? What is the biggest Linden / usd difference you have used and actually gotten money from it? How does it work? Will said friend actually get paid out or will he simply be waiting for forever?

He'll be waiting forever. One million linden dollars is over US$3,500.  So, your friend is going to be disappointed.

He will be waiting until someone wants to sell that many lindens to him at that price. 

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 1

Too late.  I put in a bid of US$1.00 for a million L$ almost 10 years ago.  Since mine wont happen until the heat death of the universe, you friend will have to wait for the next universe to form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, maddieum said:

Here's almost a decade worth of history data for you

lindexstock.png

1 hour ago, maddieum said:

will he simply be waiting for forever?

It could happen. Then again, world peace, faster than light travel, and me becoming president (I'm not even American) might happen too.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Haha 2