You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So my friend said he put in an order for $1,000,000L to /$1.00 Usd....he said it would take 14 days to fulfill....I am skeptical about this, I was wondering how far have you stretched the lindex? What is the biggest Linden / usd difference you have used and actually gotten money from it? How does it work? Will said friend actually get paid out or will he simply be waiting for forever?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maddieum said:

So my friend said he put in an order for $1,000,000L to /$1.00 Usd....he said it would take 14 days to fulfill....I am skeptical about this, I was wondering how far have you stretched the lindex? What is the biggest Linden / usd difference you have used and actually gotten money from it? How does it work? Will said friend actually get paid out or will he simply be waiting for forever?

He'll be waiting forever. One million linden dollars is over US$3,500.  So, your friend is going to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, maddieum said:

Here's almost a decade worth of history data for you

lindexstock.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.