Question

Hello,

I am new here on site and its great but I have some problems with teleport. When I choose to teleport to some destination I always get some error message that I cant teleport. Especially to adult destination.

Please if you can help me about it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

2 answers to this question

It could be that you are under 18, or you haven't opted to allow your senses to be assaulted by adult content. Read the official guide here:

Edited by angeoco
  • Like 3

You should also know that many Adult locations will automatically deny entry to anyone younger than 30 days in SL or anyone without payment information on file.  It's nothing personal.  It's just that newbies, especially those who don't offer Linden Lab any way to find them in RL if they do something truly nasty, can cause a lot of trouble for landowners in Adult regions. So, if you are rejected from an area that looked interesting, wait a month or register a payment method. Or just go exploring somewhere else. SL is full of other places to visit.

• Like 1