Sign in to follow this  
ariaangelfire

Seeking A Female Submissive

Fun and loving switch couple is looking for a bi female submissive to collar and become a long term part of our sl family. We are looking for someone who is fun, loving, intelligent, loyal, unattached, and likes role play. If you are poly it's a plus! We can provide you a home, companionship, and care. If you are interested, please IM Aria Angelfire or Kalel Sands in world or send note card with your information

4 hours ago, Ashl3y95 said:

Im a sub in rl and have been interested in trying out SL. No idea how to start tho.

Start an account, log on and then the best way in my opinion is to find someone who can spend a couple of hours explaining a little of how things work

11 hours ago, Ashl3y95 said:

Im a sub in rl and have been interested in trying out SL. No idea how to start tho.

Depends entirely on where you want to go with it. Find people to talk to, there are plenty of BDSM clubs around if you want in on the scene. Just, beware the fakes, they're plentiful in SL.

13 hours ago, Ashl3y95 said:

Start on sims where there are regular discussions and join a submissive group, they'll help you to find your way in here.

Since you are new but have been in the lifestyle just take it slow. Yes like real the earn your heart and trust is earned in submission/Domination  not given its a trust and bond but this is second life but understand your bring you feeling so be careful who you trust. I have been in the D/s lifestyle and sub for 15 years in first life but every one starts some where. Just know you are human not a animal time and place for everything goes both ways.  Use your intuition and gut feeling it tells the truth.  You do not have to do anything you do not feel conferable doing no one can truly force have limits and limitations find yourself and path.  If you looking for a third they have poly places for both couples and single people they also have those looking for one for one also they also have dating places in world.  Hope the best of luck in your search.

P.S

Just be careful with collars here they are like take over you  but no harm  and see they also should be earned not just given out like candy. The other thing be careful some random person gives you something it could have RLV I had this happen to me I was new I had to ask someone to take it off  but I would disable RLV until you truly trust someone to turn it on that they understand your RLV limits and freewill not cross things you do not like.  Even with a Dom or Domme with the leash holder you do not have to give things truly get to know them just as sub would. There are free collars and leash holders but read the education on them first.

Maybe try ! Omega.  Omega Library 

If you truly need any help you can contact me by this name.

Edited by Dreamerra

16 minutes ago, Dreamerra said:

Yes like real the heart is earned not given

I say submission not the heart is earned not given freely and only with great trust  but that's just my opinion

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Well it meant out of love with the heart yes then earned in submission/Domination I put the heart because you giving your feelings and your energy first Yes submission also has to be earned. Like dating get to know them don't rush. Thank you Its just be being old fashion I am a old soul got to be modern also. Smiles

Edited by Dreamerra