Khaynisha Reifsnider

Sitting pose height

I know that it has been discussed hundreds of time before, but still I can't find the answer.

I've just downloaded Daz3D to create some sitting poses. My avi always end up floating in the air slightly tilted forward. I need this pose for a wheelchair sitting position, and I'd like to know hot to have it sitting at a decent height from the ground...

Thanks a lot.

You either adjust the height as you make the anim or you adjust the sit target in the script in your wheelchair after you upload the anim. As a scripter, I always prefer to control the sit target so I can offer the user dialog controls to adjust the sitting position to match her own av's size and shape. If you're not writing your own script, you will still generally be able to offer that flexibility with most commercial scripts, like AvSitter.

You can do this within Daz with the red/blue/green positioning arrows constantly saving and previewing every adjustment or probably easier to adjust the height and position of the pose in SL with which ever pose script system you intend to use in the wheelchair

I am back on this, I am still having issues with both DAZ and Qavimator...

I'd like to upload & test AOs, but I don't want to spend 10 L$ every time, and, blame on me, I am not able to understand where/how upload animations and poses for test...

Thanks a lot

On 11/14/2017 at 10:01 AM, Khaynisha Reifsnider said:

I'd like to upload & test AOs, but I don't want to spend 10 L$ every time, and, blame on me, I am not able to understand where/how upload animations and poses for test...

Get an account on the beta servers. No upload charges.

• Like 1