Where would you take your partner for the weekend?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First idea;

You both make a new accounts,  tell your partner you will meet at some newbie place. And by meet I mean tp there and try to guess who is your partner. Don't tell your names to each other:P Lets say at that place you have xy of time to  find one another. It will be a great test to see how well you know each other. Then pick up some funny toys and go somewhere to fool around, maybe get banned if possible. Rp sims are great! And do not forget to make some pics! After you do whatever you want lol

Second idea;

Find some nice sim where you can rent rooms, like a hotel but where you have a whole sim to use (happens i know one place like that so it came to my mind lol), it can be some different style, that you don't practise every day... Make that place your starting point. And ending (make sure it has a great bed in room lol). Then take your partner to shopping, buy something fancy to both of you. And then you need a whole list of places to visit, with some interesting stuff to do there, like dancing, or racing cars, or killing each other, depends what you both prefer. And after visiting all those places you go back to your rented room to "talk" about your day:P

Third idea;

Tell your partner: "This weekend I am whole yours!, I will do whatever you wanna do so make sure you plan some interesting stuff we can do together".

Tamara Artis wrote:

First idea;

You both make a new accounts,  tell your partner you will meet at some newbie place.

Lol, I really love your first idea Tamara, very original! Being noobs again after 3 years would certainly be very refreshing! :smileyvery-happy:

Willow Danube wrote:

If two people are in tuned with each other.. 'anywhere' can be just as romantic. I say, go for the place where it is memorable for you. Doesn't need to be a romantic exotic sim.. perhaps the place where the two of you first met? :smileywink:

Good idea Willow! It's been ages since we didn't go at Intimate Moments... omg, lol, old memories there! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tamara Artis wrote:

First idea;

You both make a new accounts,  tell your partner you will meet at some newbie place.

Lol, I really love your first idea Tamara, very original! Being noobs again after 3 years would certainly be very refreshing! :smileyvery-happy:

Hahaha thanks! I hope you had a great weekend, whatever place you two went:))

Jaylin Wytchwood wrote:

Rent out a place at Braata Beach (Beach cabins south of it), Wolf Mountain (Honeymoon Suite), or Greater Ireland (Cottages), all locations offer at least partially furnished homes, and are great to explore.

So yes, RL-Like & Romantic
:)

Thank you for the tips Jay! Hmmm, the Honeymoon Suite sounds very much like I'm having in mind! :smileyvery-happy:

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.