Sign in to follow this  
l3lazie

Looking for a family ❤?

My Name IS Jay , Im From the caribbean (Bahamas)

Im Black?

I Just turn 18 lol I Have and adult Avi

Little About me : I Play the ALTO sax , and paino ... I Have the gift of music I Love it , Im In college , Im SILLy But i can be very srs at time , I Love to make people laff ... im in college u just have to have a good laff ... trust me , am reliable , trust worthy , i stay to myself sometimes , i dont really rock with a big crowd ... i just rock with the people i love 

Im Sl Job Is an dancer 

Why Do i want a  family ?

Honestly I Looking for a base and just grow with people who have my best interest and have a good bond with them i dont cause trouble ... Drama aint my thing I Just want a family that can accpet me for me  and jsut have a good time while we together  

You can IM me At ANY time Thank u

( I May Not Get Your Im So I would Love if u Leave A Post Please thank you )

Edited by l3lazie
  • Like 1

I would love to get to know you, it's growing empty just roaming around SL neighborhoods by myself all the time.

• Like 1

IM me if I don't IM you first (I am dealing with Internet connection issues so I do not know when I will be online for sure, I am writing this from work on my I pad, but I cannot get on SL here)

I.am from Florida, in SL I am as aspiring artist, who dances to supplement the art income, I have a lot of friends but not many close ones, I am part of a family of two, I have an SL son.

• Like 1