Advice on furniture or decor for my patio?

zhephs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! I recently bought my first home on SL and I'm having trouble decorating my back patio. Here's a pic!

I'm kind of new so if anyone has any favorite stores of dainty, nice looking things, please let me know! I've found thinks like what's next, half-deer and moss&mink to be some of my fave stores. Also, what about landscaping? What places do you guys recommend?

I wasn't sure where to post this so I just threw it over here. Sorry for the barrage of questions! I look forward to hearing other's responses :D <3

Snapshot_144.png

If it were me i'd put a hot tub in there, there is a 1 prim one on the marketplace that has a couple of shape morphs i think would fit with your deck or searching hot tub will bring up plenty of tubs you might prefer instead. If that idea doesn't float your boat you could try a hammock or park bench and some potted plants and something decorative like a bicycle or BBQ

Hello Zhephs,

here is a place that i get alot of things from, (super low prims) and the creator is a really nice lady : )

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/92061/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=flowers

she also has a nice inworld location that is always decorated for every season and holiday : )

Have fun shopping!!

Kind Regards,

Josephine

On 28/10/2017 at 10:47 AM, zhephs said:

(...) I've found thinks like what's next, half-deer and moss&mink to be some of my fave stores. Also, what about landscaping? What places do you guys recommend?

I wasn't sure where to post this so I just threw it over here. Sorry for the barrage of questions! I look forward to hearing other's responses :D <3

Snapshot_144.png

Have a look at Follow Us and Trompe Loeil. They might have things you can like there.

For gardening, I would suggest T-Spot Design.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.