Max Number of keywords or characters in In-World Secondlife Adverstisment

Marx Alvord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In regards to in world marketing ads you can take out in sl, what is the most keywords one is allowed? When i try to publish or update my classified ad most of my keywords are cut off or left out. Im using around 250-300 characters. I see some that have as much as 750 keywords. 

I looked on the SL Wiki and there is nothing that talks about amount of keywords allowed. Not that i can find anyways. 

24 minutes ago, Marx Alvord said:

In regards to in world marketing ads you can take out in sl, what is the most keywords one is allowed? When i try to publish or update my classified ad most of my keywords are cut off or left out. Im using around 250-300 characters. I see some that have as much as 750 keywords. 

I looked on the SL Wiki and there is nothing that talks about amount of keywords allowed. Not that i can find anyways. 

I don't know the number but I do know when we were back on a moderate parcel a lot of keywords relevant to our furniture were removed because they were adult and not rating appropriate. 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:39 AM, Marx Alvord said:

The 750 character thing is a throwback to the legacy classified. A few year back the classified listings were changed, around the same time when all the search parameters were juggled around with. Prior to that classified listings had a far greater allowance of characters. Those classified you see with the extra long text are probably ads that were placed years ago prior to the changes.

^L^

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.