Sign in to follow this  
ejkchance

Emerging Technology in Nursing Education

Medical role play is advertised from time to time in the forums. If the props and animations created for that are realistic enough for your purposes then it might be. Otherwise you'll have to create your own or find someone who will make them for you.

This is assuming that the interaction is on both sides. I would guess that any sort of scripted chat bot which is sufficiently complex would have to rely on an external server. My knowledge of scripting doesn't go that far and I don't know how well it could be implemented.

Perhaps one of the medical RP groups might be willing to offer advice or let you borrow their facilities to see some of what's possible.

Perhaps, as far as anything health related that I know of, I did some building work for the people over at Southern Tier HealthLink many (many) years ago. Rather than me attempting to explain what/who they are, you can go visit their sims here and their website here.

Sure, why not? This is sort of what MedShr does but it is less interactive then Second Life.

if you don't know what MedShr is here's a link:  https://en.medshr.net

I am assuming you are talking about real cases not role play, yes?