Zothas

Best mesh body for smaller chests?

Hi,  I'm working on crafting a human avatar at the moment, and I am looking for recommendations on mesh bodies that look good with a smaller chest size and still able to wear clothing that fits that body without anything special to be done to it. I started this new account after god-knows how long I've been here and I am starting fresh,  I want this account to feel more at home for me.

Tonic Fine Beauty is an obvious choice but they never got as much creator attention as it should have. 

Belleza Isis boobs have optional styles and tend to look better than Maitreya on the smaller sliders but Isis boobs are slightly bigger than Maitreya's at the same slider settings.  You will not have any problem finding outfits for Belleza but even so, Maitreya is the top as far as content even if only by 1% at most.

If you want easy of use, Maitreya is good with bento hands and  three feet positions included in the single product.  In my opinion, Maitreya will scale down to a C cup very well but mutates quickly after that.   Belleza will flatten down all the way without warping the mesh but that still leaves you with a B to C cup.

Slink Physique has a more athletic body shape and Hourglass is curvy as the name would suggest.  While they do scale well lower than they do higher, they can still morph slightly at the very low end leaving a C cup as the smallest

If you absolutely, positively have to have an A cup without addons, Tonic is your best bet however finding clothes is going to be difficult.  If you can be comfortable with a B to almost C you should demo Belleza's Isis and Slink's Physique to determine which is more your style.  I think you will like Isis, tho.

And while you are demoing, may as well demo Maitreya's while you are at it just to compare with. 

I wear Maitreya almost 100% of the time, but I think you will like Isis best.  Still, be sure to shop around and try out the different bodies available.  Also, if you haven't yet, be sure to stop by Mesh Body Addicts blog and look over the reviews for many more bodies than the few I am familiar with.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I agree with all this, I just want to add that the chest shading can make your breasts in size 30 look like a small a cup. Take your mesh body demos around to skin stores and try a demo of their skins and see if they have mulitple cheast options, like normal, cleavage and small. Maitreya also have a flat chest addon, but I am not sure what's the point. It is almost no clothing made for it. Boys use this. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/V-Tech-Boi-Flat-Chest-Mod-For-Maitreya-Mesh-Body-V22/10055283

I link to a post on another forum, in my opinion these are small enough, but YMMV. http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/2250868-post1218.html

No matter what body you buy, do some research to make sure you find a skin first, that gives you the body you want. I only remember the smaller breast option for Pink Fuel, League, YS&YS, and DeeTaleZ skins.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

Flowey make some "very flat" tops and I have been able to wear them with Maitreya find just by changing my sliders. I am pretty flat really but I just tried getting flatter and moved from 43 to 33 which to me is the point where things look unnatural in regular clothes.

Note of course that the better the mesh maker the more the clothes will CONFORM to you body. Since Maitreya has by far the biggest piece of the mesh body pie, then it would likely be good to start there and see how the clothes you like work on Lara.  That will be a big deciding thing --- and of course your skin choice. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

You could have a look at some of the lesser-known bodies too, like Selina Shane/Marina, Orange Nova Nauha, or CF Skinny Girl.

2 hours ago, angeoco said:

You could have a look at some of the lesser-known bodies too, like Selina Shane/Marina, Orange Nova Nauha, or CF Skinny Girl.

Theirs also the Kemono, which has a naturally small chest. or the Starbright Fitted Torso for Kemono. Which comes in busty or petite versions.

Thank you everyone for your help on this!

I am using the kemono avatar for my furry base, so I will cross that one off the list.  I will look into the others and do some googling and review reading as well on them. :3

On 26/10/2017 at 9:42 PM, Marianne Little said:

I have seen some of the boys with the V-Tech add-on to the Maitreya, it is NOT intended to represent a small breast size, but a male chest.  When used with a  female skin, that is with under-breast shading and the higher nipple position it looks very odd.  The add-on is basically a new mesh upper body with a Maitreya autohide incorporated, it's very clever IMO.

I wonder if V-Tech could be persuaded to make a proper A-Cup version.  I would be very interested in that myself - I try to look 18.000001.  But the warning has to be that it may not correctly work the Fitmesh of clothing - so then you are back into clothes don't fit.