Non SL question...can I ask a question that's not related to SL?

MrJokerrrr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Answers area is intended as a place for SL residents to ask questions about how Second Life works, or why it doesn't.  Moderators make the ultimate decision about whether a question has been posted in the proper area in the SL forums, and whether it belongs in the forums at all.  I'd suggest, though, that a question that has nothing to do with SL at all is probably better for the General Discussion forum.

Most electric ovens sold today have a self-cleaning cycle that turns everything to ash that you can remove with a vacuum cleaner.  If yours doesn't, you will need to invest in rubber gloves, a disposable sponge, a bucket of water, and a can of rather toxic oven cleaner.  It's an ugly job.  Once you've done it even once, you'll trade in your oven and get a modern one.

• Like 2

Its a microwave oven so its an oven that looks like a microwave with two hobs on top can I use water in an electric oven? I always make a mess I can't help it - the real question is... whats right with me lol I can't even bothered washing my plates so I just put food in foil xD

1 hour ago, MrJokerrrr said:

Its a microwave oven so its an oven that looks like a microwave with two hobs on top can I use water in an electric oven? I always make a mess I can't help it - the real question is... whats right with me lol I can't even bothered washing my plates so I just put food in foil xD

put it in the dishwasher...  call the ambulance and firetruck before you plug it in again... and you'll know if it works.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Place a large, whole dill pickle in the center.  Turn on High for 90 seconds.

It won't clean the oven but it looks freakin' cool!

[ETA]

Also, have a fire extinguisher handy.  Just in case.

I'm intrigued now. Will the kitchen smell like burnt dill? :S

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.