Looking for new friends

DragonLady Merlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've returned to SL after a long hiatus, am regaining some skills building stuff, and have my shop open.

But after cleaning out all the inactive-for-years people from my friends list, there's no one left to hang out with!

So...am looking for people just to chat with, share ideas with and generally be social.  Once in a while I'm up for horseback riding or just bouncin' round the grid shopping and sight seeing.  I don't much enjoy going to clubs or participating in group events; I prefer just to getting to know a very few people very well.

I'm NOT interested in any kind of intimate or romantic relationships; just good people with spare time & the desire to hang out sometimes.

I'm pretty much G-rated, so am more comfortable with those who are the same, or at least respect my boundaries and values.

You can message me in world, but my IMs get capped fast, so a notecard is probably a better idea.  You don't have to say anything fancy; just "hello" will be fine. :)

I am not G-rated, though I do have G rated times and have no problem with keeping that aspect of my SL out of yours, I have a son in SL, and around him I keep it G rated, I am not sure he is totally happy with that fact but i do it anyway. So if you dont mind having a friend with that sort of side to her, feel free to send me an IM or notecard.

I'm G-rated, but that doesn't mean I expect everyone to be...I don't care about anyone's choices, I just don't want to share them.  But mostly I brought it up because I'm only looking for friendship, and am not interested in any kind of intimate relations with anyone.  99% of the people I've met in SL have been great about respecting my choice, but there have been a very few who just would not or could not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.