Do i look pretty?

megan04330

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Comments on the look depend on the visual signals you're sending through your appareance and representation.

Cute is often perceived through fresh colors and young attires. Try with a pastel blue coat or pale pink.

Pretty is often perceived through the inviting and open feeling from one's appearance. Try to remove this scarf and choose a coat that enhances your shape.

Here one of my favourite winter outfit :

original_5814fd9bb713f736db000001.thumb.png.27b8e8c551ec4838bd96f504c5d62ad1.png

2 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

I love my ava, and how she looks. 

That's more important then what others think. 

That's how I'm dressing my avie too. Sometimes I would try a demo of a nice mesh cloth but I can't like my avie into it. It would be a very pretty dress but just not for me. I always choose things I'm comfortable to look in.

Edited by Morgan Rosenstar
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, megan04330 said:

I never get any comments about if I am cute or pretty, Kind of the whole point of dressing up right?

I am pretty in my new winter outfit?

I am of the opinion that if you don't want to hear my answer, don't ask the question.  But you asked, so this is my honest opinion.  I think nerds are adorable so yes, you have cute avatar. You could spend the money for higher quality textures and mesh but don't change your style. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, megan04330 said:

I never get any comments about if I am cute or pretty, Kind of the whole point of dressing up right?

Nerd.thumb.jpg.4a27ab11d924f6bc4a836bc1d209bad7.jpg

I'm with the others. Your avi is adorable.

I did add a li'l fashion accessory to bring you up to perfection. It worked for Skell, it works for you.

I did not add dental headgear. Mae West notwithstanding, sometimes too much of a good thing...

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

I like your look very much. Cute - idk... in a way yes... maybe more of a  geeky-cute (I´m a nerd/geek myself so that´s positive for me). Pretty - YES!  A bit different, too. The earmuffs and scarf are well ... idk how warm it is where you´re at or which sim you went to but I wouldn´t think of the earmuffs for another 4-ish weeks. The scarf looks comfy and cuzy and very appropriate for the time too.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, megan04330 said:

I think it also depends on where you spend your time in SL. If you hide yourself at 2500 meters in a sandbox, probably no one talks to you.
But if you would go to a place like tempura, you wouldnt even need to ask someone, if you look cute. Just stand close to the landing point and wait...

On 24/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, megan04330 said:

I am pretty in my new winter outfit?

My eyes see cute looks here. :) Never mind if there are no comments in world. The most important thing is how you feel about yourself. By the way, not only the looks but also the animations what you have in your AO play a big role what kind of impression others get from you. Some animations are plain silly, so avoid those in your AO and you're great.

10 minutes ago, Sciuriadi said:

Especially when followed up by some variant of "wanna make bouncy bouncy while the wife's at work?" It gets tiring swinging ones handbag at pervos.

I have found a more effective way to get rid of those guys is to just say "Sure I would love to, that will be just 1000L"

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I have found a more effective way to get rid of those guys is to just say "Sure I would love to, that will be just 1000L"

ohhhh right you are in the busienss, aren´t you?^^ (Or...were?) But... 1k ... come on ^^ I don´t think I´d start for less than 2k, and that´s the most basic hand or blow or well you know but then my price understandings in SL are royally ....  (you know ²^^) 

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.