PROBLEMAS MAQUILLAJE

Paisita83

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Buenas tardes.

Tengo  un pequeño problema con el maquillaje y algunas prendas, mi avatar es mesh ( Cabeza Lelutka y cuerpo Maitreya), cuando le pongo el maquillaje este  queda como en partículas o se ven espacios en la cara, igual la ropa.

-Tengo otra inquietud, veo cuerpos completamente blancos y en lacara como si tuviera antifaz. 

Espero me ayuden. 

22 oct_001.png

3 answers to this question

On 10/23/2017 at 4:11 PM, Paisita83 said:

Buenas tardes.

Tengo  un pequeño problema con el maquillaje y algunas prendas, mi avatar es mesh ( Cabeza Lelutka y cuerpo Maitreya), cuando le pongo el maquillaje este  queda como en partículas o se ven espacios en la cara, igual la ropa.

-Tengo otra inquietud, veo cuerpos completamente blancos y en lacara como si tuviera antifaz. 

Espero me ayuden. 

Good afternoon.

I have a small problem with the makeup and some clothes, my avatar is mesh (Head Lelutka and body Maitreya), when I put the makeup this is as in particles or you see spaces in the face, just like the clothes.

"I have another concern, I see bodies completely white and in the skin as if it had an anti-mask.

I hope they help me.

I suspect you are not wearing the alpha layer that hides the classic body and it is poking through,

Sospecho que no estás usando la capa alfa que esconde el cuerpo clásico y está hurgando.

15 hours ago, Paisita83 said:

Gracias por responder, pero podrías decirme como encuentro o uso la capa alfa que mencionas.

Thanks for answering, but could you tell me how I find or use the alpha layer you mention.

Mesh clothes and bodies come with alpha layers. Some mesh clothes rely on the mesh body’s HUD. They plan on you using the body’s HUD to set alpha layers on or off. But, the body relies on an alpha layer texture to hide the classic body or parts of it.

HUD = Heads Up Display

The icon for an alpha layer is a white t-shirt with a blue grid on it, in the English language viewer. You should find them in the folder with the clothing or body. To use them, add/wear them.

La ropa de malla y el cuerpo vienen con capas alfa. Algunas prendas de malla dependen del HUD del cuerpo de la malla. Planean utilizar el HUD del cuerpo para activar o desactivar las capas alfa. Pero, el cuerpo se basa en una textura de capa alfa para ocultar el cuerpo clásico o partes de él.

HUD = Pantalla de visualización de la cabeza

El icono de una capa alfa es una camiseta blanca con una rejilla azul, en el visor de idioma inglés. Debes encontrarlos en la carpeta con la ropa o el cuerpo. Para usarlos, agrégalos / llévalos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.