Since joining SL Ive wanted to experience having parents in the worst way possible. its hard for me to actively look because it upsets me if i think about it too long. I left my Rl home at 14 and i have been on my own since. im greatful how things turned out but now i live with this what feels like a hole in my chest. it isnt regret but it hurts like it. anyway.

I am 27 years Old however i would like to experience family from a younger age. i will not RP as a little. but i would like to start at the Minimum 14 years old kind of pick up were i left off. i want to Have lesbian parents. The complete polor opposite of my own. i came out to my parents at 12 years old and they are the type of catholic that beats the gay out. on top of that the few men in my life have been complete *****ing savages so i find it very very hard to be cordial with most of them.

This is extremely important to me and very personal. i want this to last a long time if possible. I'm not looking to have parents for 2 weeks and then be left. it will probably just make things worse for me.