Where's your favorite place to hang out?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm going to say that the general purpose of this thread is to help find each other new places to visit.

My favorite area to hang out is the Sudden Stop furry sandbox. I have made many friends in my happy little community, and they are more like my second family now.

Whether you're a furry or not, where do you say your favorite place to hang out is?

NCI, went there as a scrub to get help with learning how to customize my avatar. Now I go there to chat and help others with their technical problems.

I play tech support on prettt much every single game I've ever played. So finding a place to do that on SL is nice.

I usually play on Radeghast when I'm there since I can play on a laptop from 2003 instead of having to use my desktop. And that's fine since nothing much goes on there that really needs a 3D view.

17 minutes ago, anna2358 said:

Blakes Sea, over it, on it, or under it .   And now I've seen AmandaKeen's piccy.....Baja Bay.  (Love that Helo! :P )

There is another place or two, but we'd need an Adult rating for me to list them.

Only if you intend to show images or the very names themselves contain filtered words.

That said I'm usually found at home, at The Ark or at Aerie Isle. Most of my other hangouts are long gone now.

Agreed about Blake Sea - when not at home, exploring, or Glytch-hunting Get a boat and explore that way - lots of waterways in SL - and a helicopter, or blimp or balloon for exploring land-locked places. Lots of fun (And a rez-zone radar helps, too).

3 hours ago, Qa Boa said:

Agreed about Blake Sea - when not at home, exploring, or Glytch-hunting Get a boat and explore that way - lots of waterways in SL - and a helicopter, or blimp or balloon for exploring land-locked places. Lots of fun (And a rez-zone radar helps, too).

I agree about the rez-zone radar.  It's like passing places on Scottish roads,  when you spot one, remember it, you never know when you might be reversing the mile or so back to it.  Or in SL, re-rezzing your boat after the sim crossing ate it.

My favourite places to hang out are usually music/dance spots. I like crowded places where I can right-click/inspect what other avatars are wearing!

Muddy's, Big Daddy's, Frank's Place Jazz Club.... and FMD, which is, and I quote, "Home to SL's Sexiest and Most Fashionable Avatars".

• 4 weeks later...

"Dark Wishes" is one of my common haunts, occasionally seen at "Restrained Freedom", but as far as the seas are concerned, I always liked "Ahab's Haunt", as its usually empty, has some deck chairs & pool floats by the lagoon (and the sandcastle mer tails...), has TWO rezzing areas by the north and south jetties, and... 

Has the Bones of Leviathan, which are large enough to be visible in the SL Satellite View World-map...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.