JoeDex

Longest SL Romance

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, JackSinned said:

I am not sure. About 8 years ago I met a girl in SL at a club. During the conversation I said: Lets marry and make babies. She said yes. I have never spoken or seen her again since, but technically we are still engaged then I think? So that's 8 years and counting!

Not gonna lie, this story tops them all for me! xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meet in July 2014 Courted for months then he asked to Marry  and I traveled to him in real 2 hour flights we married on Second life in Dec. I stay on the holidays in real with him and months he arranged for me to fly to him do his job he could not leave I had to come to him.   Lasted three years but was beautiful memory.   We are still good friends even that we went are own ways.  We voiced and chatted when on dates and did via cam later adult conversation how the sincere part happen we both looking for real. Every one comes here for something ether way we bring are feelings and energy. Love can happen.

Snapshot_005 (4).png

web_548cd709f8a1ec51ed000001.jpg

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1

few years and we met on sl but don't have much time for it nowadays so you could consider us married irl but not isl where we're ghosts. could be married ghosts. internet's quite grand with romance, innit? 

It's funny that this popped up! 5 years ago today, my partner and I got married in SL (started dating in early October that same year after knowing each other for about 8 months, so whoda thought that we'd still be together, eh?). We aren't like typical SL couples and don't do any pixel bangin' and it isn't a RL relationship, which works for us. He's my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have two fantastic RP daughters who have been with us for 4 years and 3 years, respectfully. He's the person that's been in my SL consistently since that time period.  We've met a couple of times in RL, and have remained in touch through my moving across the world and back again, and many other obstacles in both of our lives. It's amazing how lucky you might get just by messaging somebody!

464_374163082665308_1238713994_n.jpg

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.