Sign in to follow this  
Stefanie Leissa

Looking for someone to come fill my empty house!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! ^.^ 

I have a beautiful home on the Blake Sea but it's currently very lonely as I am sole occupant. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to maybe move in with me!

Wouldn't necessarily be looking for someone to split the rent as I already fully cover this myself. I just would like some company to hang out with and share my home with!

Ideally since its on the blake sea and close to SNO I would prefer someone who is into sailing and flying but its not a requirement.

Hit me up here or in world! <3

• Like 4

I have a boat and a plane, dont use either as much as I like since i dont have ready access to places to use them, but your place sounds ideal, and if you picture here is any indication we have similar sense of style, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I have a boat and a plane, dont use either as much as I like since i dont have ready access to places to use them, but your place sounds ideal, and if you picture here is any indication we have similar sense of style, 

Seems like it to me too! :)

Ill post some photos of the place in a few hours! 

• Like 2

Wow. This sounds really fun.

Living alone is actually really boring, and having a bunch of wacky room mates seems to be the remedy.

• Like 1

Id love to become roomates with someone as i can see that that could liven things up and living alone can be lonely and boring

This does sound fun. I'm kinda quiet in sl and I've been playing since the teen grid but it could be the thing to actually overcome my social anxieties (even online). Although I never feel actual anxiety.  I definitely know what anxiety feels like offline and in SL doesn't feel like anxiety. Maybe I just never talked to the right people.  I'm pretty sure  a lot of it is feeling like I'll look stupid, but never actual anxious feelings occur. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BloodDoll Lulu said:

This does sound fun. I'm kinda quiet in sl and I've been playing since the teen grid but it could be the thing to actually overcome my social anxieties (even online). Although I never feel actual anxiety.  I definitely know what anxiety feels like offline and in SL doesn't feel like anxiety. Maybe I just never talked to the right people.  I'm pretty sure  a lot of it is feeling like I'll look stupid, but never actual anxious feelings occur. 

SL is actually a great place to slowly build up communications/friendships without the social and time pressure you can feel in RL. I wont say I have true social anxieties, more social awkwardness and quite introvert in RL. But in SL where you have the luxury to actually think a bit before responding and you really deal with peoples personality, and not with everything surrounding it (looks, status, friends, and so on) I find it much more fun and easy to just chat with new people.

Anyways, if your like to socialize (or just hang around and be kinda quiet ;)) feel free to look me up in SL!

I have a friend who is super into sailing but sadly she is AFK most of the time lmao. I'd love to join but I can't cover rent haha but maybe we can hang out some time :P 

Note this was posted last October, since then Stephany filled up her house. I was one of the people there with her. Then one day I TPed home only to find myself standing in an empty lot with a for rent sign. The house is gone, it was fun for maybe a couple months, but it is over now.

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.