LF Sim Theme 3D Builder

Finite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I am looking for someone who could assist me with some buildings for my sim. The theme will be heavily Boston influenced with a touch of NY and Phily and a slight post appoc feel to it. 

Ultimately the sim will be for an RP setting.  This will be version 1.0 or even beta for what I hope eventually becomes a central point for a chain of sims down the line. Meaning I would be coming back to you for updates and upgrades down the line.

I am a creative myself just not in the 3D sense. I'm doing the design and layout myself. I just need a handful of buildings that I cannot seem to find in SL or build myself outside of SL. I can provide sample models (however they're crappy skg). I am not looking for exact replicas. Just suggestive replicas of a few buildings. 3 tall ones, a police station and a library. Maybe a theatre also. The items would be your work meaning I won't ask for anything but a mod/copy version of the finished projects. Whatever you do with them in or out of game is up to you (though some kickback if you make a golden egg would be nice :D).

please IM me in game (finite.resident) as they get forwarded to my email which I check often. A portfolio is a must before any down payments.

Edited by Finite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.