Male body and head skins

jeremy123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, jeremy123 said:

I'm currently looking for alternatives to buying anything more L'etre at the moment. I know Stray Dog makes amazing head skins for the Catwa Bento heads, but I need alternatives for my body skin that look good. Any help is appreciated

J.

most simple is you buy body appliers from the same creator as the head ...ootherwise you'll get a real hard time to get it matching.

Which Is fine, I have a head and body skin that do match. Body from L'etre and head from Stray Dog. I want a change for an event that looks good and is lighter then what I currently am rocking. SO I am looking for suggestions for creators that people know of for skin makers beside L'etre. And have Catwa appliers for my head to match. I really wasn't wanting to go to L'etre again as there have been a lot of bad press on them lately and I know there has to be some better ones out there

But you can buy Stray Dog skin appliers for the body too, so why go to L'Etre for body appliers? Stray Dog have Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni appliers.

Others are Avenge, Aeros (yes they have Catwa appliers now) Clef de Peau and Tableau Vivant.

You can look at Skell Daggers flickr, he posta a lot of looks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/skelldagger/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy123 said:

Which Is fine, I have a head and body skin that do match. Body from L'etre and head from Stray Dog. I want a change for an event that looks good and is lighter then what I currently am rocking. SO I am looking for suggestions for creators that people know of for skin makers beside L'etre. And have Catwa appliers for my head to match. I really wasn't wanting to go to L'etre again as there have been a lot of bad press on them lately and I know there has to be some better ones out there

try your search inworld and here on the forums? There have been quite some subjects about male stuff recently, shouldn't be to difficult to find some

could also have a look here

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/skin-designers-male-mesh-bodies/

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/skin-designers-male-mesh-heads/

25 minutes ago, jeremy123 said:

Thank you huys for your replies. I wish I had the body for the Stray Dog body appliers but sadly I am on a Slink body for now. But I have looked at Clef de Peau and their work is solid from what I have seen and they work with the Slink Body

We just started my partner with his first mesh body and head.. he has resisted  and resisted but we went with  Clef de Peau and loved the ease of matching everything together

• Like 1

On 16.10.2017 at 4:29 PM, jeremy123 said:

Thank you huys for your replies. I wish I had the body for the Stray Dog body appliers but sadly I am on a Slink body for now. But I have looked at Clef de Peau and their work is solid from what I have seen and they work with the Slink Body

This is probably a too late reply, I am sorry but I was so busy that I forgot this thread...

Signature Gianni is Omega compatible. With an Omega relay for the male Slink body, you can use the applier for Signature Gianni on Slink. The downside is that perhaps things as nipple placement will be "off". But if you already have Omega installed in the Slink body,  you can try a demo and see how it fits.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:29 AM, jeremy123 said:

Stray dog is a bit overrated. The faces look great but he overdoes the shading on the back of the arms that basically looks like you’ve armed wrestled in poo. I don’t get why creators do this when the game and materials has a much more realistic shading already built into the game. So it’s kind of dumb to have this shade on the back of my arms when the sun or moon is st my back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.