Buying Lindens on Firestorm Viewer

Tiffany Hultcrantz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Linden Lab changed their credit processor over a year ago. There hasn't been a major change recently.  If you changed a credit card or PayPal account, though, be sure that is an approved payment method (so, not a prepaid credit card or a debit card, and not an unverified PayPal account). That's probably the most common reason for failure.  Beyond that, since you didn't say what happens when you are "not successful", it's very hard to tell you how to fix it.  Take a good look at

BTW, you should probably try buying L$ directly from the LindeX instead of trying to buy through your viewer.  The viewer's interface with the LindeX can be sluggish at times, and the display can be out of sync with your account.

3 hours ago, Tiffany Hultcrantz said:

Hi. I have been attempting to buy Lindens on my Firestorm Viewer and I have not been successful.  Is this a problem with the new billing system?  I have updated my billing last month when Second Life changed their billing.

could be possible you didn't activate the setting to buy L$ in the viewer after adding it new?

(it's at your payment info page, "used for"

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.