Shirt/Mesh Help

TysinniWellisa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have Sinful needs female 'objects' (don't want to get banned) and every single one of my outfits just totally ignores them and they pop out of my shirts/dresses. Funnily enough my Tropical Girl Avatar bikini and Q.B Tiny Bikini work just fine on them, but nothing else! 

I have the Sinful needs Alpha 1 on. The Sinful needs FitMesh breasts VENUS, FIORE, GRAND 1.24 and its physics II. 

This is likely a simple, stupid thing I'm missing, but I'd like help! I have no idea what I'm doing! No tutorial online seems to help!

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, TysinniWellisa said:

I have Sinful needs female 'objects' (don't want to get banned) and every single one of my outfits just totally ignores them and they pop out of my shirts/dresses. Funnily enough my Tropical Girl Avatar bikini and Q.B Tiny Bikini work just fine on them, but nothing else! 

I have the Sinful needs Alpha 1 on. The Sinful needs FitMesh breasts VENUS, FIORE, GRAND 1.24 and its physics II. 

This is likely a simple, stupid thing I'm missing, but I'd like help! I have no idea what I'm doing! No tutorial online seems to help!

unles your parts have a hiding system you can not wear them the same time with mesh/clothes

and if it has a hiding system working only with certain brands.. if you don't wear the brand, it wont work either.

• Like 2

Mesh objects require appliers in order for skins and clothing to show up on them. This is true for mesh bodies, heads, and various body parts, including your breasts. (Which is not a disallowed word, by the way.)

Sinful Needs breasts work with Lola Tango appliers. There was a time when lots of creators were making those appliers, so they're not terribly hard to get a hold of. They probably WON'T work with much in the way of mesh clothing, but look for system clothing with Tango appliers and you should be fine. Once you get the appliers, wear the clothing normally, ADD the applier to your screen, and click. If I recall correctly, SN breasts ask which layer you'd like to apply the item on - tattoo, bra, or top. It doesn't matter which you choose, unless you'd like to layer your clothing, in which case Tattoo is the bottom layer, Bra appears over, and Top appears over that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.