kalliopi Ziplon

Win 500L$ or 50L$ every week!

Win 500L$ or 50L$ every week!

A new board is added for those that cannot afford to pay to be at the V.I.P. Group to win 500L$ every week. This board gives 50L$ per week to 1 lucky group member in a random way every week!! To learn more about it come to my shop go back where they group gifts are. Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LUXORY PRIME/111/54/22

Instead of paying money to ads i chosen to give you the money & all you need to do is add my place to your pics!
The group you need to be in its my new one the V.I.P. that is created as a thank you to those that buy & support me all those years by giving them gifts, new releases as a wining price & now the opportunity to win 500L each week! 
The group is this one:secondlife:///app/group/c9acfe32-33ac-3a97-feda-761fdd3951f3/about its not free to join , it costs 300L but you are getting so many fashion stuff & the opportunity to win money!
You can come and click the board every day so you can add your name more than 1 time!
When the winner is found, it goes again automatically for the next weeks round so you need to go and put your name in again: DD 
i hope you will love it as i do thinking the smile on the faces of those that will get to win every weeks money!

Win 500L$ or 50L$ every week!.jpg